𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟖 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍

Suggestion #28 - DreamWasTaken

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

Firstly, thank you to my plot/idea developers, you guys help the writers block a lot :)

This one is kind of an AU to the suggestion #23 that I did, which, for those who don't remember, is the one where Dream gets wasted and talks about opening a bread store with you. It was suggested by Jupiter_star_27 AND I HOPE YOU ALL........

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Breed.... Minecraft seed... Feed-- Give me feed, right this instant--!... feed... Yeah, I guess I could go for some bread-- Oh, my god! Bread rhymes with breed! What a coincidence!"

"It doesn't rhy--"

"It's like faith, Y/n," Clay insisted, leaning in closer to you with a sudden excited look on his features, with his green eyes wide and a smile stretching onto his breath; you could clearly smell the alcohol, "Faith! Faith's telling me to open up a bread store, right now... Oh, we could open one together! We're gonna be fucking rich!"

"Clay, I highly doubt--"

"Bread made by yours truly, a blob of Clay and a beautiful young lady, come buy, come everyone!" Dramatically standing up, the dirty blonde-haired man slowly started climbing up the barstool he was stood on, taking his drink, a Dark 'n Stormy, with him up on his merry way, and you being quick to grab onto his legs to keep him steady once the dark-wooded stool under him nearly tipped over, "We have all kinds of clay-- no, bread-- WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF BREAD EVERYONE COME BUY-- Oh, shit we don't even have a store yet. Y/n, we need a store." 

There's a place in Florida, down on middle street, where the road meets the busy day of the big city; a small place, with big windows and windowsills painted light green and the smell of loafs alluring people towards the small building from miles away. 

There's a small place down on middle street, with the neon font on the side of the building, right above the tall windows, writing out "Drunk on Bread" in cursive, and with a small bottle of liquor outlined after. The small place, at least according to what people whisper about in the streets, is ran by the former YouTuber, DreamWasTaken, and his partner in crime, Y/n, because of a drunk talk that took place only months back. 

A big dream had been born that night, as one had slowly left; completed. Famous, Clay had gotten, so that was one dream he could cross off the list. Opening a bread store, not a bakery, was something he had never seen himself dreaming of doing, or nevertheless actually going through with, yet there he was, standing surrounded by the smell of freshly baked loafs greeting happy customers with a smile, and with you right next to him. 

"Y/n," Clay smiled, nodding at one of the daily customers that came and took a seat in one of the booths, shortly followed by a male that Clay had never seen before, that took a seat next to the lady, Eevee, as her name was, "You know, I've been thinking." 

"Oh, no..." You sighed, nudging Clay with your elbow, "When you think, you either have some evil master plan in your head or some new stupid idea we need to do right away." 

"No, this is a good one, I promise," He chuckled, "You know how, back when I turned 21, I suggested we opened up this store?"