Part 7

"Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy

"Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy."

I feel tears welling up in my eyes, that's why he didn't tell his parents about me. I was just a joke for him.

A look at him with tears in my eyes and see him looking sadly at me.

"Will the happy couples share the next dance."
Bella wants to stay with me but I just tell her to dance.

"I'm sorry Amira, I know how you feel about him." Evan tells me, he has become like a brother to me together with Rodolphus of course.

"Thank you Evan." And with that he hugs me and lets me cry into his chest.

When the dance is over Bella and Rodolphus fastly come towards me and Evan. "Lets get some fresh air, okay?" Rodolphus says.

So the four of us walk outside and sit on a bench. Bella is hugging me while Rodolphus holds my hand and Evan sits in front of me whiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry Amira that it always have to happen to you." Bella says. "It's okay. Not your fault."

And so the three of us sit in the moon light in silence until we hear a door going open. There he stands, in the doorway.

Lucius Abraxas Malfoy.

"I really am sorry Amira but can I maybe speak with you. Alone?" "Alright, you guys can go back inside."

"I'm sorry Mira. I really am, but I can't change what my parents want. And they want someone for me who has the same beliefs."

"So I can't be with you, because you're not on my side of the war." And with that he breaks my heart, but I know that this is the point I have to make my choice.

"I love you, Lucius. I will join your side. The dark side." And with that, my choice was made.