Part 8

"Are you sure?" "Yes, I am

"Are you sure?" "Yes, I am." I tell him.

"And you really love me?" I nod my head yes. "I love you too." And with that I kiss him.

"Well where are we waiting for, lets tell my parents." And with that he whipes my eyes and pulls me inside.

"Mother, father, I have to tell you something." "Why are you here with her and not with Narcissa?" His father asks.

"That's the thing I wanted to talk about.Amira is my... girlfriend." I saw the shock on his parents' face.

"But what about Narcissa?" "She can find someone else, I really love Amira."

"But does she support the dark lord?" "I do" I decided to speak up.

"Okay, I think that we can arrange this, give us a moment." Mrs Malfoy says. "Thank you Mother. Father what do you think?"

"Well she's a pureblood and supports the dark lord, so it's fine by me." "Thank you, we won't dissopoint you."

"Well, if you would excuse me. I have to go and speak with Druella and Cygnus that your marriage with Narcissa can't take place."

Just then Narcissa came hurrying towards me. "I'm so sorry Amira, I know he's your boyfriend and if I had a choice I would marry someone else but-"

"Narcissa it's okay, and I should be the one who is saying sorry." "Why, I don't understand. Did you do something?"

"Narcissa, mr and mrs Malfoy are just on their way to tell your parents that Lucius can't marry you, because he's going to marry me."

"I'm sorry, I understand if you hate me and if you don't want me to live in your house anymore but I love him I really do."

She gives me a hug and says "Amira, look at me. It's okay, fortunately I really didn't want to steal your boyfriend. You're like a sister for Bella so you're also one for me, I don't want to make my sister sad."

"Thank you Cissy. But maybe we have to go to your parents and tell them more about the marriage." And with that we walk towards Druella, Cygnus and Mr and Mrs Malfoy.

"Mom, dad, it's okay. I don't want to stand in between Amira and Lucius." Narcissa says quickly.

"Amira, Narcissa, we weren't planning on doing that. We were just deciding a new husband for you." Cygnus says.

"Amira, I'm so happy for you that you and Lucius are together." Druella says and gives me a kiss on the head. "A Potter and a Malfoy, who would have thought that."

"Not us." We all turn towards the noice and we see...