His Princess

You ran down the Slytherin commons and quickly unlocked the door to your dorm.

"Yes, yes, yes fucking finally." You smiled widely when you saw your big cozy bed in the middle of the room. It was a beautiful moment. Somehow you managed to stay awake during your last two classes. You decided to just take a long nap and hopefully wake up for dinner.

The rest of the day went by quickly. You took a power nap during lunch at the Ravenclaw table while Brooke updated Luna and Hermione about the current situation with Draco.
And the last two classes of the day you sat there quiet not saying much at all. Your 3rd class, defense of the dark arts, was stacked with people in your class, it was practically your potions class but Pansy and Blaise and a lot of other Slytherins attended that class.
You decided to keep your head down low today and pretend to be invisible behind Brooke.

You slipped off your shoes and took off your robe. You put your wand on your nightstand. You dropped everything to the floor and immediately fell face first into your bed. You have never felt more comfy and warm in your life. You've been craving something like this for hours now. This is all you needed.

Just as your headache from all the caffeine was melting away you heard Draco's door slam. He was in his dorm. You opened up one eye to see your bathroom door was still open. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your wand. Not now, you couldn't possibly hold talking to Draco right now.

You raised your wand up in the air and with a gentle swipe the door slammed shut. You dropped your wand on the bed and went back to your face stuffed in your pillow, day dreaming that everything would be back to normal.

Just as you exhaled out, the door swung open making a big slam that made your shoulder cringe up.

"It's going to take a lot more than shutting your door for me to leave you alone y/l." Draco scoffed as he closed the door behind him. He locked the door.

"Hey don't call me by my bloody last name." You mumbled in the pillow you laid your face on.

"Then change it." Draco sarcastically said grabbing a pillow beside you.

Draco has been weirdly quiet all day and now he decides to start talking?

"I'm warning you, get up or I'm hitting you with this pillow." Draco said aggressively.

A pillow. Seriously.

By the many things that occurred recently in the past couple of days "a pillow" didn't even cross your mind to be a threat.

You groaned in your pillow.

"Draco, you punched me in the face. I don't think a pillow will do much mental damage-

Draco playfully swung the pillow at your head which made you jolt up and grasp the pillow underneath you.

"That's it." You hissed at Draco with your head slightly out of your pillow.

You jolted up on your knees and whipped the pillow with all your strength at Draco's face.

With all that has happened last night and all the anger you've kept inside, this felt very necessary.

Draco turned his face and took the hit as he got completely whipped by the end of your pillow.

That felt good to do.

Draco faced you again, smiling and lightly pushed your waist back with his pillow. You fell on your back as Draco kneeled up on your bed.

Draco was standing on his knees over you now, he was wearing his dark green practice uniform for his Quidditch practice. His hair was still messy like it was in the morning.