Seventeen

A chapter full of Levi being angry, enjoy

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''Petra...'' he whispered.

My eyes quickly switched from Levi to Petra and back.

Why the hell was she here? Didn't she ditch Levi a few months back? Who the hell does she think she is showing up here?

''Aw, I've missed you so much!'' she whines and wraps her arms around Levi, hugging him tightly. I stand in shock seeing Levi return the hug. His arms shakily wrap around Petra's small body. His eyes close slightly as his hair falls in front of his eyes. As they finally let go of each other her eyes trail off to look at me.

''Who's that? One of your students?'' she awkwardly says and Levi looks at me. His eyes still very big and he's clearly confused. He purses his lips together and he slowly nods.

''Yeah... she is.''

I didn't quite know what other answer I expected but hearing him say that out loud to his ex-girlfriend hurt. I know we have to keep it a secret, but in situations like this, I wish I could just yell it into her face.

''U-Um honey!'' she stuttered and closed her eyes as she smiled ''would you like to give me and mister Ackerman some privacy, please?''

My blood is boiling at this point. You looked at Levi who didn't say a word, he just stared into my eyes. I clenched my jaw and let out a sarcastic chuckle as I took a deep, loud breath.

''I'm going to pretend I got a super important text and go somewhere that's not here. Have fun mister Ackerman! I'll see you on Monday, bye'' I spat out and Levi looked away. He knew he hurt me, but once again didn't take any responsibility for it at the moment. I shook my head in disappointment as I walked away, finding my friends, desperate for some comfort.

Levi

I watched Y/N walk away from me, leaving me alone with the woman who broke my heart months ago. Fuck. I hurt her, didn't I? For some reason, I want to know what Petra has to say. I want to know why the fuck she broke my heart and left me in the dust months ago.

''Let's go somewhere more... private... with fewer people around us,'' she asked as her hand gently swept over my arm as it travelled to my hand.

''Well, no.'' I declared and her smile slowly faded away, ''I don't think there's a reason for us to be alone.''

''What?'' she hissed ''are you upset with me? Ugh, why are you acting like this, Levi? Is it weird I want to spend some time alone with my boyfriend without people seeing us?''

''Are you damn mental?'' I say, flabbergasted, followed by a chuckle ''boyfriend? Aren't you the Petra who left me months ago? Let me take a better look at you to see if I'm not talking to a fucking duplicated bitch. Didn't you damn cheat on me? For fucks sake, I was damn pathetic to believe your lies.''

''Cheated on you? Who the hell told you that?!'' she yelled at me, catching some attention from the people around us.

''Erwin.''

''Gosh, that moron! Alright, it was one kiss! But that doesn't mean I stopped loving you... please give me one more chance. Please, I love you! I won't mess up again. You're the one person who showed me how to love someone. You've always treated me so well... You're the love of my life, Levi. I've fought so hard for you and finally had you! Please don't do this...''

''Jesus, give me a fucking break,'' I chuckle and fold my arms in front of my chest, staring at the orange-haired woman in front of me. She looked like a little kid, asking their parents for some candy. Damn pathetic if you ask me. Not the kids, but her.

''Please,'' she tries, folding her fingers together as if she is praying. She was begging, huh.

''Why did you leave then, Petra? If you claim I'm the love of your life, huh? You're embarrassing yourself, I suggest you stop before my heart stops beating from all the second-hand embarrassment I'm feeling right now.''

''I... I just...'' she stutters, trying to come up with the best lie she can possibly think of ''I was just a bit hurt!''

I narrowed my eyes, not buying the poor lie she was trying.

''Y-You just always say what's on your mind! You don't care about other people's feelings! Not even when you're in a relationship... besides that you're the worst at apologising. At one point I was tired of it and... left.''

I scoff and roll my eyes, ''I've always been this way. I'm sorry I didn't give you special treatment, Petra. Wow, I apologised, look at that.''

''God, you're so childish,''

''But at least I'm not a low live cheater like someone else in this room. Who is also, by the way, is a horrible fucking liar. Glad I have someone who appreciates me the way I am. Tch, maybe that's why I wasn't kissing your ass all the time.''

''You're seeing someone else?'' I meet her gaze. Her brown eyes are now glazed with tears as a few fall down her cheeks.

''What did you expect me to do, Petra? Sit down and just wait once you're done with the dude you were fucking months ago, so you could throw him away once you were done with him and come back to me? That would be perfect for you, wouldn't it be? You could enjoy someone else until you are tired of them and then go back to someone who genuinely loved you.''

''Who are you dating, Levi?''

''I don't think that's any of your business, is it? Just leave, Petra. You've ruined me enough already.'' I roll my eyes and scoffed before I walk away from her. I walked around the enormous room, trying to find the only person I wanted to see right now. I spotted her friend group, but didn't see my girl.

''Oi, brat,'' I awkwardly say and Kaguya turns around, ''do you have any idea where Y/N is?''

''Oh...'' she says and looks at the guy named Eren, who stood behind her.

''I-I'm sorry, sir... I think she went for a walk with Reiner...''

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Levi angy, don't talk him.