53:

Renjun /VS/ Winwin.docs./
Y/n arc..typing..
Yuta/Zuley.exe..delete?
Lucas arc...
Jungwoo arc....
Johnny arc.....
Haechan arc......

⚠️: blood, racing angst, sexual references, fighting, brutality,cruelty, cussing references, mentioning of anxiety, depression, self harm, and trust me there will be fluff. Also did somebody actually read this whole warning label?

Play music when told to do so.

Y/n's view:

It was already morning,
Renjun didn't have one blink of sleep, which in other words  means I didn't either. I could hear the birds chirping outside while I played with his hair. His head was resting on my chest while he held me tightly.

I knew he was nervous. I sniffed his hair making him glance up to look at me. I stuck out my tongue making him smile and kiss me.

"Get up love birds it's racing time!" Haechan said as he kicked the door open.

Renjun sat up and sighed. "You really don't know what privacy is."

"And you don't know how to lock a door." Haechan said as he pointed at the doorknob.

I threw my pillow at Him. "Haechan!"

He dodged it and grabbed it. He ran in and slammed my face with the pillow.

I kicked him in the thigh and sat up to see him already knocked over in the floor. Renjun was standing besides him, his foot on Haechan's chest,
"Did you forget I'm an Assassin."

Haechan smirked. "Did you forget we are allies?" He grabbed Renjun's foot and pushed it off his chest. He got up and ruffled his shirt. "Well let's go."

I followed after him and froze when I saw Winwin, already wearing his racing uniform. He smiled at me and politely bowed at me.

Da** why was he cute?!

"Oooh I like this fit." Johnny said as he was posing. He passed Renjun his uniform. "I bet You'll be drooling over Renjun."

I slapped Johnny's shoulder. "Stop it."

Haechan started dancing while Chenle filmed him. "I need this for the gram."

I giggled as I watched him almost trip while dancing.

Jungwoo glanced at me and sighed. "So we really over huh?"

I nodded as I watched Renjun walk back over to me now dressed in his uniform. He was perfection. No, he is perfection. He looked really great in that uniform. I swear my heart stopped, and started again. Then once again died and revived itself.

"What? are your eyes glued to me?" He teased as he pat my head.

"Piss off I was only looking at the uniform." I teased as I zipped it up.

"Holy smokes. Yuta looks hot." I heard Zuley say. I turned back to look at her, she was looking up at him.

I had to say she was looking equally hot.

They were wearing matching black and red leather uniforms. His silver hair was tied back into a ponytail. While Zuley's was braided into a Dutch crown braid.

"Let's make another deal." Yuta said as he tried zipping up her zipper but she slapped his hand for being a little playful doing so.

"Okay what is it?"

"If you win I'll wear a skirt... now if I win, you'll do anything I want."

She giggled. "You're going to look perfect in a skirt."