mess

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD~
its the end of the world as we know it

2 weeks later

as milo waited anxiously outside the store, avani was rushing inside to grab a few things. she hurried up to grab the small supplies that was needed for this scary day. she stepped in line and paid before walking back out to the car where milo sat, biting her nails in fear.

"stop biting your nails"
"i cant! im completely fucked if its true"
"no your not. you'll be fine"
"no i wont. remember what happened the first time?"
"you'll be okay"

they quickly drove to milo's house in which she took off. she locked the bathroom door before pulling out the pregnancy test and using it.

she walked back out to avani, leaving it in the bathroom.

"well?"
"3 more minutes"

avani sat on milo's bed while she paced around her room, waiting for some sort of response. after the timer on avani's phone went off, they ran into the bathroom but milo quickly walked back out.

"you look first" she told avani.
"do you want to see it now?" she asked once she examined the small test.
"yeah i guess"

she picked it up to only see one line. she let out a sigh of relief before feeling slightly light headed.

"maybe you should take one more" avani said.
"it already said negative"
"but you always step on a scale twice. so you should test twice"
"fine"

they drove back to the store and walked inside. this store was pretty popular and you would most likely run into anyone here. this? this was horrible. if it werent for avani, milo would have screamed right now. vinnie, kio and anthony were there.

"hurry up, put it back really quick" avani said as they whipped around the corner to put the test back and act like nothing happened.

the boys easily spotted them and started walking over. luckily the mask was covering how bad milo was biting her lip.

"hey what are you guys doing here?" vinnie asked.
"nothing" they both replied quickly.
"ok?"
"sorry we uh- we really need to go grab some stuff" milo said while turning to walk away.
"do you guys need help?" anthony asked.
"uh no- no were fine but thanks" milo said as they tried to walk away again.
"what are you guys getting?" anthony asked again.
"weneedtobuytampons. greattalkgottagobye" avani said really fast before they sped off.
"just me or are they acting really weird?" kio asked as the three boys stood there.
"their usually weird but now a lot more than usual" vinnie said while watching them stumble away until out of view.
"tampons? really?" milo asked while they speed walked down the aisles.
"it was the only thing to keep them away!" she whisper shouted.

they looked down the aisle until they found the pregnancy tests and bought 2 more. they quickly drove home and once again, milo sped into the bathroom, her shaky hands opening the boxes. she did one after another before pacing around her room again. avani went in to look before sighing.

"2 negative and 1 positive"
"sot hen its settled. im not pregnant"
"maybe you should see a doctor"
"i literally just want to scream at the top of my lungs!"

avani was already making an appointment for milo. her phone went off only to find that vinnie was facetiming her.

"hello?" her shaky voice answered.
"hey, you okay?"
"yeah yeah- im uh- im fine"
"you sure? you sound a little on edge"
"no no, im totally fine"
"what're yoy doing?"
"im just with avani right now"
"so your appointment is-" avani started but milo quickly muted herself, leaving vinnie completely confused.
"sorry about that" milo said.
"its okay. what do you have an appointment for?"
"oh um- you know- just uh- yearly, women appointments"
"oh. sounds fun"
"yeah yeah, totally" she said through a nervous laugh.
"well i'll leave you and avani alone. bye, i love you"
"bye, i love you too"

she looked over at avani before falling back onto her bed.

"im completely fucked"