ten

I know they're Italian Mafia but I don't want them to live in Italy, Idek where they are living right now.
ಥ‿ಥ

~
Third Person

"So, are you guys popular ?"
Lexi asked her brothers while she massages Lucas' arm, which were 'sore' from the arm wrestling he had with Alex earlier.

"You could say that."
Damien respond from the front seat.

They are on their way to school. Dante was driving, Damien on the front passenger seat, Lexi was between Lucas and Alex on the backseat while Dimitri took his motorcycle.

Lexi's phone suddenly ring, making her flinch on the loud sound. She pull out her phone from her skirt pocket, it reads,

Fuckface
ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Lexi answered the phone with a bored look,
"Speak."

"Challenge."

"What is it ?"

"If you get really popular just in one day without people knowing you're our sister, I'll bring you to school everyday for a week with my motorcycle."

"Deal."

"And if you don't get popular—"

She hung up.

That's what she usually do, Lexi hung up on the middle of conversation when she wanted to make someone mad. She found it satisfying to make Dimitri frustrated and mad, like a good little sister she is.

"What's the call about ?"
Alex asked with a curious glance.

"Dimitri challenged me, if I get really popular today without people knowing I am Rose, he will give me a ride to school everyday for a week."
Lexi smirked, not only did she want a ride to school with a motorcycle, she also wanted to show off to her dear brother, Dimitri.

Lucas yawned, patting Lexi's hand which had stopped massaging his arms and biceps.
"Miss, please continue your job."

Lexi did a small bow jokingly and continue to massage him, which he found it attractive. Lucas likes the way Lexi's good at everything she had done, it attracts him. The way she can do literally everything, and not once she was arrogant and flex to anyone, except to Dimitri of course.

Not only is Lucas attracted to things she can do, he's also attracted to the way she smiles, laughs, jokes, sarcastic, everything. He likes the way it sends fireworks inside him. He likes the way every touch of Lexi makes him feel something. He likes the way he feels comfortable, excited, relax, calm and nervous, all at the same time.

Lucas love the idea of being with Lexi all the time. Repeat : All the time.

Fighting back a smile, Lucas rest his head on the window and close his eyes, enjoying the touch of the girl he adore.

Alex glance at the two of the most important people in his life. He smiles at how cute they are, acting like couple without even knowing it.

~
Alexandra

"Well good luck then."
Alex said with a smile.