Part 52: Article

Tharn POV

I just opened my eyes.

It must be still early morning, I need to wait for several moments until I could open my eyes completely. I looked around. I realized that Type has left the bed.

I sat on the bed.

Then, I realized that he was still in the bathroom. I looked at the watch, it was still 6.30. I wondered what made him wake up too early.

I walked to the fridge, I need something fresh. I got a bottle yogurt, I took it and took a seat.

"Wake up?", Type asked me.

I saw that he was ready with his uniform. He looks so fresh, his hair was still wet.

"Come here", I told him.

"Why?"

"Come here", I whined.

He gave his curled face, but he followed me. Type walked toward me. He stop exactly beside of me.

"Sit down here", I asked him to sit on my lap.

He shook his head.

"Type......", I warned him.

"I need to leaved"

"This is still early morning", I made my reason. "Do you want to open the gate for all student?"

He just smiled.

Then, I dragged him closer toward me. He sat on my lap by himself.

"Is it for me?", he asked me.

He didn't wait for my answer. Just open the bottle, then drank that yogurt so well. Type licked his lips.

"A bit sour", he gave a comment.

But, he proceeded with another gulp.

"You want?", he asked me.

I shook my head. Then, bottom up. He end that yogurt just in a minute. Type really wanted to make me shocked with his attitude.

I pecked his lips.

He took his face back.

"I also need to taste that", I replied him.

Then, I made another kissing. Still on his lips, I tried to find the last yogurt from his lips.

But, it turned me to another point.

I pushed him closer to me. But, Type pushed me back.

"I need to go", he made an excuse.

"Just a moment"

He hold my face.

Big kisses on my left and right cheek. It was so warm.

So, I hold my boy. I brought him back to the bed. I laid him on it.

"I have to leave soon, Khun P"

"Just a moment", I told him. "Let's cuddle for a moment"

"Do you mean last night is not enough?"

"What did I do?", I denied with a question.

"Who did unbutton my shirt last night?", he also replied me with question. "And this. Who did this?", he showed me reddened marks on his chest.

I laughed. For sure, I did that. Who dare to do that to my boy other than me?

I pecked his neck.

"P'Tharn", he tried to push me back. "My shirt will be wrinkled"

"Just change you shirt, I will take care of it"