Author

After leaving the Cullen residence Emerson and Jasper drove to the airport to board her private jet to Greece.  Emerson was lost in thought thinking about Jasper and wondering if he would like to go to the other places she was going to.  Noticing she wasn't listening Jasper tapped her shoulder making Emerson jump.  Are you ok he asked her and she responded yes, but I was wondering if you'd like to travel to the rest of the places I was supposed to go.  You know finish out my trip that was supposed to lead me to you. We'll stay in Greece for the weekend and then go to  London for a few days and the last place is to Rome Italy for three days. So it'll be a week long trip and along the we if you wanted to we could maybe start trying for a family of our own. Jasper was in such deep thought that when Emerson said that she wanted to start a family with him during this trip he about wreaked the car.  Because he didn't think that she was ready for all that. Jasper are you ok she asked.  Jasper replied yes darlin'  I'm alright just thinking and I'd love to trave the world with you.  Just let me call Carlisle and let him know to tell the school that I'll be gone for the remainder of the week or two. As for starting a family with me I'll do it if your absolutely sure you ready to do it, and she replied that I've never been more certain of anything cowboy. We have a whole week just the two of us and I want to you to rock my world.  Maybe we could get married too.  What do you say cowboy want to get hitched? He responded isn't it supposed to be me that asks you for your hand ma'am? She said in this day and age it doesn't matter who asks who to marry them so what do you say will you  marry me cowboy? Before he could answer his phone rang it was Alice she probably had a vision of our wedding. He answered and I heard her telling him that she could have a wedding put together in a week. Emerson looked at Jasper and nodded to him that if Alice could do it then that's fine. We could invite the covens we're going to.  Where are we going again Jasper asked after he gave Alice the go ahead with the wedding.  SanTorini Greece,  London  England, and Palermo Italy Emerson replied.  Just then Emerson's phone rang and it was Carmen.  Hello Emerson answered.  How is your trip Carmen asked.  It's going going good I found my make in Forks Washington.  Which one was it Jasper or Edward Carmen asked. Jasper Emerson replied. Then she replied to Carmen I got to go we're at the airport we're going to Greece.  Love you momma. Carmen replied love you too baby and have fun I want grandbabies.  Then they hung up.  Ready to go Jasper asked. Emerson just laughed and said I'll follow you anywhere cowboy let's go.