75

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 "

I only changed back for five minutes before Draco went downstairs, I'm so glad I used the five minutes to let out what I felt because if I hadn't I can't help but wonder if I would regret following my brother away from the manor and leaving Draco, for me not to see him until the end, the end of it all. I didn't realise how quickly I would be losing him again. But one day I knew we could be together and stay like that.

'Hey' I grabbed his hand, I pulled him into me and hugged him tight, 'whatever happens down there' He squeezed me tight 'Nothing. Nothing will happen, alright accent' I shook my head 'But if something does just remember I love you okay?' His eyes had teared up. 'I love you too but its fine, everything will be fine' I leaned up and kissed him letting it get deeper and deeper, with more passion as it went on. We pulled apart but our foreheads still touching, 'If it goes wrong, remember something, something Sirius said to me once' I held my hand to his heart 'The ones that love us never really leave us, you can always find them in here' I kissed him once more. 'And I'll always be in here' I paused before letting go. 'now, go soft boy'.

I fluttered downstairs and landed on the banister, Lucius Malfoy was whispering something to Draco before grabbing by the neck and shoving him in front of, my brother. I felt my heart drop; Hermione, Ron and Harry were all stood there but something was wrong, something was wrong with Harry's face it had puffed up. Narcissa glanced towards me then did a double take, she looked closer at me her eyebrows knitting together but Draco's voice broke her look to go back to him. 'What's wrong with his face?' He asked which caused conversion between Lucius and the snatchers.

A sword was pulled from Hermione's bag and I watched as Bellatrix's face distorted and she became fuming, 'TAKE THE BOYS TO THE BASEMENT!' She looked at Hermione again and snarled 'I want a conversation with this one, girl on girl' I shuddered as everyone left the room. She had pinned Hermione to the floor and was screaming at her questions. She begun carving something into Hermione's arm, that is when I decided to step in. I leaped from where I was changing half way. I knocked Bellatrix to the floor, 'What the-' she cursed before pushing me off. 'TRAITOR' She screamed before firing a freezing spell at Hermione. 'Maybe you can be matching with the mud-blood' She growled before pinning me down. I struggled in an attempt to fight back, 'Stay still it'll hurt less' Her voice was deadly still. She reached for her knife and held out my arm.

She was stronger than me by far, I kept struggling but there was no point. I screamed and screamed and to my luck I saw a certain blonde run in. 'STOP!' He pulled me away from Bella, I whimpered and fell into him letting him hold me. 'Why would you do that?' She spat at us 'she betrayed us' I glanced down at my arm it read traito with half an r. She hadn't finished it. He started shaking his head, 'No! You idiot' I looked back at Hermione who looked tired and she looked slightly dead, I tried to show her that I was with her but there was no point.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry and Ron and within seconds of locking eyes with my brother I knew the plan. Lucius and Narcissa had joined us now, Bella had changed her attention to the Goblin, she was questioning him and i took this as an opportunity. I looked back at Draco and tried to smile. 'I love you' I whispered before sliding across the room and shooting a spell at Bellatrix. Ron and Harry run up the three of us started shooting spells at Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa. I kept all my attention on Bella and Draco's father but just as we thought we were getting somewhere Bellatrix grabbed Hermione and had her wand to her throat. 'Drop your wands! I said drop them!' She screamed at us. I glanced at the boys and we all did.

'Pick them up Draco, now!' He looked terrified and did as she asked, 'Well, well, well we have both Potters for the dark lord. Harry and I both just stared back blankly with straight faces. 'Call him' Bella screamed at Mr Malfoy. He lifted up his sleeve revealing his dark mark. I felt my thumb burn and I could feel Harry's scar burning as well. We shared a look before I looked up and saw someone cutting the chandelier. Hermione got thrown towards us as the light shattered tot the floor. I ran towards Draco and fought with him for the wands. I kissed him quickly which distracted him and he loosened his grip on the wands making me able to gab them. 'You know I have to' He gave me a slight nod before we both whispered 'I love you' I turned and ran back to the others.

'How dare you take a witches wand!' Bella was screaming at Dobby. Harry grabbed my arm and I brushed his thumb over the words the horrid witch had cut. I just shared a look with him and he understood. 'How dare you defy your master!' She yelled again. 'Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf' The little elf paused 'and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends' He held his hand up ready to apparate us. We all got closer together, I held on to Harry before looking at Draco with a sorry look. Just as the horrible sick feeling I saw a knife hurdling towards us, surely it wouldn't come along with us. We would be alright by now surely and I could only hope Draco would forgive me.

[A/N] I'm tired lol