➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: a-ackermxn

----------

➳ Probably gets hit on by Doma a whole lot, only to have Muzan coming in to threaten him, or rather having blood splattered thanks to Akaza

➳ Second in terms of power to her older brother Kibutsuji Muzan, but not part of the Twelve Demon Moons.

➳ Would get along well with Kokushibo, Akaza and Nakime.

➳ Absolutely uncomfortable around Doma.

➳ Would be a troublemaker like Gyutaro and Daki.

➳ The total opposite of Kibutsuji Muzan, sometimes the demons wonder if they are really siblings.

➳ Occasionally laugh at her brother's memory of being nearly killed by Tsugikuni Yoriichi.

➳ Killed probably 6 Hashiras before(?)

➳ Has a scar on her face that never healed despite being turned into a demon. She gets insecure about it and tends to hide behind a mask.

➳ But thanks to a certain Upper Moon Two did her scar get exposed, but everybody found her to be beautiful hence she regained her confidence.

➳ Got turned into a demon together with her older brother. The siblings couldn't live past the age of 20.

➳ When she was human, she often got bullied due to how weak she was. Hence, the scar she received from her bullies.

➳ Once when she was returning home from a mission assigned by her brother, Nakime transported her back into the Infinity Fortress only for her to land on top of Kokushibo who didn't know what to do.

➳ "Gravity pulled me to you," was all she said and that's when she found out it was easy to tease Kokushibo.

➳ Highly pampered by Muzan, new outfits every weak. Feeds her marechi blood humans as well.

➳ Once said if she were to die, she wants to die beside her older brother.

➳ Constantly whines why Muzan looks so good in his female form, only to cause him to get irritated and tell her to leave the Infinity Fortress to go hunt or create trouble with the Upper Moon Six.

➳ May or may not like Kaigaku.

➳ Absolutely adores Rui.

➳ Gets very angry when someone disses about Rui for being weak(a.k.a Kibusuji Muzan).

➳ Would often go on a hunt together with Akaza or Kokushibo.

➳ Has a weird sleeping position where she likes to ensure her upper body is hanging off the bed. If she was sleeping on the futon, she would curl up into a fetus position.

➳ Loved by all the demons, whereas her brother is feared by all the demons.

➳ Good at hiding her anger, but once she snapped she is as scary as Kibutsuji Muzan that all the demons would have to get on their knees and repent.

➳ Her Blood Demon Art is probably similar to that of Kibutsuji Muzan. She is also able to kill a demon without having to touch them, similar to that of her older brother.

➳ Likes the hanafuda earrings and would often draw it out to piss her older brother off. Like stated before, the total opposite of him.

➳ Extra: Imagine she was present during the fight between Muzan and Yoriichi. What if she falls in love with Yoriichi???? Yo... I think Muzan would flip the hell out of his multiple hearts and brains.

➳ Extra: Reincarnation, what if her lover ends up to be Yoriichi???? I'm sorry, but I really love to see the reaction of Kibustuji Muzan when he finds out his younger sister is dating his worst enemy.

➳ Would probably be the death of Muzan.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝