★ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: emiikaaqwq
Please change the names to however you like.

----------

"𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚! 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚! 𝐍𝐨!"

"𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚! 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚! 𝐍𝐨!"

she cried out as her older sister held her back, how she tried to reach out what seems to be nothing but a bloodied mess as the Pro Heroes arrived. For someone so young together with her older sister as well, this was something they shouldn't be seeing.

"[name]! We need to run!" her older sister yelled out, dragging her away all too quickly as a huge explosion happened. The duo was eventually seen flying back as they were being buried under ruins, where light didn't pass through.

"𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨! 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧!"

Aizawa yelled out as he and Present Mic rushed to the scene together with All Might who was battling against All For One. Their eyes widened as Midnight arrived, as they looked at the bloodied mess before them.

"No... No!" Midnight yelled out as the life within the married couple were no longer present. How the blood was dripping down as their bodies were pierced, where they instantly died.

Nothing but rage and agony filled their body as they realized how their close friends had passed on just like that. None of them noticed, how All For One had escaped, and nobody dared to utter a word.

"No... Emiko..." Midnight whispered out as she gently placed her hand onto what seems to be Emiko's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. How the ever so kind and beautiful Pro Hero was now gone, nothing was left of her.

Aizawa and Present Mic hesitantly helped to remove their dead bodies from the rods that were impaled in them, and their eyes held nothing but sadness as medical attention was being sought.

Midnight hesitantly stayed still as she watched as Emiko was being wheeled away together with her husband, Arakan. Both were close to them as they taught at UA High School, but Emiko was rather popular amongst the teachers and students as well.

She was well known for her beauty, and how kind she was. It was in her personality, whereas her husband was a hot-headed one indeed. But it was always fun to have them around, and how things weren't so bad when one could rely on them.

All Might walk over to Emiko's dead body as he placed his large hand onto her small one, holding her cold hand in his did he mumbled some words that none of them could hear. But one knew all too well, he was a close friend of hers as well.

Often she would invite him over to have food together with her daughters and husband when they aren't so busy. Often, she would always put on a smile and tell everybody to keep smiling.