19

JIHYO'S POV

"Ohh hi unnie, good morning!" I greeted Nayeon unnie with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Good morning." She responded and wandered her eyes around our room.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked her since i saw her face being confused with the sorroundings.

"Why am i here?" She asked and looked at me.

"Oh my god Im Nayeon you've got an amnesia!" I pretended to be shocked which got her eyes widen because of my sudden scream.

And seconds later Jeongyeon and the other girls entered our room with their worried face.

"What happened here?" Jeongyeon asked.

I was laughing internally because of their reactions especially Nayeon unnie who was in shock of the amnesia that i mentioned.

"Nayeon unnie didn't remember anything and she also dont remember whose room she's sleeping with." I said to them.

They all looked at her with confusion in their faces.

"Unnie, you remember me?" Chaeyoung immediately sat beside Nayeon unnie.

"You remember me right, unnie?" Dahyun also sat beside her.

"See that guys? She can't even talk!" I said to them since Neyeon unnie was just staring at us.

And then she furrowed her eyebrows as all of us looked at her patiently waiting for her to talk.

"JIHYO!!!!!" She suddenly called out my name with the loudest voice she ever have.

The laugh that i was trying to hold under my mouth suddenly bursted out on top of my lungs like i'm going to die of laughing!

"Oh god! That was funny! Hahahahahahha! You guys are being fooled by the god! Hahahahahahhaha!" I was holding my chest because i barely breath from laughing.

"You're dead Thomas!" I saw Nayeon unnie stood up and was about to approach me but i was quick to run outside our room.

"Thomas! Come back here!!!"

I could hear Nayeon unnie calling out my name and when i turned around i was shocked because she was chasing me together with the girls.

"You're dead, Jihyo unnie!" I heard Tzuyu shouted while laughing.

"I'm the leader here!!!!" I shouted back while laughing like an idiot!

"And i am the eldest, you little shit!" Nayeon shouted at me as i ran downstairs.

I ran as fast as i can and entered Shia's room to hide.

"Omoo! You startled the shit out of me Jihyo" Shia held her chest because i startled her when she saw me barging her room.

"Hide me please. A rabbit is chasing and wanted me dead!" I said as i tried to look for a place to hide in her room.

"With what? A rabbit wanted to kill you? How? I mean is the rabbit can carry a knife or a gun just to kill you."

I hit her in her shoulder because her statement made me laugh!

She's handsomely beautiful but sometimes she's PABO!

"Yes! She might carrying now a knife and i'm afraid of that rabbit especially she has big hands!" I hid behind her as i heard voices from outside.

She furrowed her eyebrows which made her more cuter!

"Oppa, is Jihyo unnie there?" I heard Chaeyoung called outside.

I mouthed her to keep quiet but instead she answered yes!