20

SHIA'S POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Nayeon while she was just looking down the floor.

I know she was blushing when i suddenly cupped her face the moment Chaeyoung said she was having an amnesia. I was really worried as i heard her saying that Nayeon had an amnesia.

I somehow thought of throwing Jihyo at the balcony for making this bunny mad early this morning.

"Let's go upstairs. I'll cook breakfast for you." I smiled and held her hand to go upstairs.

"I'll take a shower first, Shia." She said as we were outside my room and was about to go upstairs.

"Later after you eat. Don't worry you're still beautiful even if you look like a cave woman." I chuckled.

"Yahhh!" She raised her hand and was about to hit me but i immediately stopped it.

"I was just kidding." I pinched her mochi cheeks because she's blushing.

"Do you always do that with your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I don't have a girlfriend Ms.Im." I smiled at her but she looked away.

"Yes, you have!"  She said.

"No, i don't!" I fights back.

I'm gonna strangle that person who tells Nayeon that i have a girlfriend, i swear!

"Her name is Candice." I was taken aback when she mentioned my ex-girlfriend's name.

Okay, i won't just strangle that person but i'm going to feed that person to the piranha in the amazon river for telling Nayeon about my ex-girlfriend!

"We broke up a year ago Ms.Im." I smiled at her.

"The hell i care!" She said and was about to walk away but i pulled her and kissed her on her plump lips.

I saw her eyes widen and was frozen with my sudden action. But seconds later she closes her eyes and put her arms around my nape.

This is the second time we kissed. The first one was a month ago when she sneaked out from the dorm in the middle of the night for an ice cream.

"Hmmm-stopp." She said but i teasingly bit her lower lip which made her moan even more.

I can feel that her actions says she don't want me to stop.

She still clinging her hands on my nape and i smiled.

I stopped and whispered in her ear with my husky voice and licked her earlobe and again she moaned.

It's like music into my ears. Damn it!

"Of course Ms.Im or i might pull you on my bed and will not be able to cook breakfast for you." I smiled and i saw her cheeks getting redder.

"Yahhhhh!" She nervously yelled at me but i just laughed at her.

As we went upstairs, we both startled when the members were standing at the end of the stairs and seems like they're waiting for us.

"Oh my god! What the hell are you doing here?!" Nayeon held her chest as she saw her members looked creepy while standing in line and waiting for us.

"What were you guys doing downstairs? It took a year before you comes here?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon became speechless and blushed as she was not able to answer Jihyo's question.

"We were just talking some random stuffs, Ji." I smiled at Jihyo but their eyes were seems so curious about Nayeon an i.

"Reaaalllly oppa?" Dahyun said as she crossed her arms in her chest and wiggled her brow at me.

"You've been creeping me out these past few days! I swear i'm gonna spank all of you if you won't stop doing with your creepy actions!" Nayeon said and walked straight to their bedroom.

"Nayeon unnie, heart shaker!" Momo shouted but the latter already closed the door harshly.

"I'll cook breakfast for you girls." I said and went to the kitchen.

"Oppa, what are you going to cook? I'm already famished." Chaeyoung said as she followed me together with the girls to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked her and messed her hair.

"Jokbal!"

"Momoring it's early in the morning and you want jokbal? Even the jokbal store outside is still close at this hour!" Sana scolded Momo as the latter pout.

"Whatever you desired to cook, Shia oppa. And don't mind them."

I smiled at Tzuyu who gave all her members a dagger look.