31.

song: Meet Me in the Woods by Lord Huron.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST PLAYING IT!!! IT WILL ADD SO MUCH TO THE CHAPTER SO PLEASEEE LISTEN TO  IT :)

Harry Styles

The feeling of her lips on mine was fucking amazing.

Despite the small cut on the corner of her lip, they were the softest most amazing thing I have ever placed my lips on.

The second our lips touched, that warm feeling that I have been feeling in my chest for the past weeks spread through my whole body. My stomach, my hands, my chest, my head, my heart. Everything felt like it was just being lit on fire.

And I couldn't get enough of it.

I softly kiss her, being hesitant and gentle because I didn't know how she was going to react. But within seconds she kisses me back, her lips molding with mine. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me so our bodies were pressed together. She wraps one of her arms around my neck, the other going straight into my hair. The feeling of her fingers running through my hair immediately sent a shiver down my spine.

She continues to kiss me, so slow and passionate. This girl was doing things to me I didn't know were even possible.

I think about her all the time. I'll find myself driving down the street and just seeing something that reminds me of her. Or I'll hear a song and think of her. My mind always finds a way to travel to thoughts of her.

She starts kissing me more intensely, and I take my hand and place it on her jaw, pulling it closer to me. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She quickly gives in, and doesn't even bother to fight for dominance.

She kisses me more passionately, and it quickly heats up. I feel my skin start to feel like it's on fire. Our lips move together so effortlessly, like we have been waiting for this moment. It felt like all the walls between us were finally being broken down. I bring my hand up to her hair, tucking a strand behind her ear.

As much as I want to do this— as much as I want all of her. I know I cant. I know I can't do this with her right now. It's not right— when we do... it, it has to be right.

"W-wait..." I mumble into her lips. She quickly pulls away, hey eyes opening in worry.

"S-shit I— did I do something wrong?" She says, panic taking over. I quickly shake my head and place my forehead against hers.

"No— no. I just... I want to take this slow." I whisper.

"Ok." She says, a small smile escaping her lips.

God— I love her smile. It's fucking perfect. It could light up a dark room in a split second. Anytime she smiles it drives me crazy, and makes my stomach turn. The way her cheeks turn upward and her eyes squint in the tiniest bit.

I tilt my head down and kiss her once more, going in fast but placing my lips on hers very softly and gently. She smiles into the kiss, pecking my lips again.

"You're doing things to me Liv." I say against her mouth as she continues to kiss me. She ever so lightly tugs on my hair, making me literally go fucking crazy.

I slowly start to walk backwards towards her bed, keeping my grip on her strong. Our lips only separate for a moment before I fall back on the bed, sitting against the headboard. She straddles my lap, but is careful to not move her hips in any way considering we agreed to take it slow.

Usually this would be around the time a girl would start to heat things up, take off her clothes or something or start to fiddle with my belt. But Olivia was being so gentle with everything. Her fingers would lightly graze my skin, and usually with any other girl I would get annoyed because I don't kiss a girl to be intimate, I kiss them to fuck them; but Olivia is different.