Chapter 17: Qingge Liushang?

"I'm not interested, let those people toss, I don't need money, and I can't take care of the industry." Qingge said, looking up with satisfaction, "I think about it, I will write novels later, and then I will rely on you okay? "

"Yes, but don't face the computer for too long and hurt your eyes." Duan Yujing laughed.

"Hey, I've made some money these past few days. A few fans have voted rubies ​​for me. I'm great. I can apply for vip if I try harder ~" Qing Ge said with a smile and decided to go back tonight to add more!

Duan Yunjing looked at the little lover who was complacent because of the affirmation, and his eyes were tender: "Qingge Liushang?" Xianlu "?

"!" Qingge looked up at him in amazement, "How do you know Yujing?" It's a bit shameful, although it's a  fantasy type , but the male lead and the good brother are passionate, so ambiguous. Already.

"Did you forget that you used my computer yesterday? Fool." Duan Yujing smiled, stretched out his hand to tease his lips, his eyes were affectionate, "I wish to walk with you across the stars and moons, and walk side by side on the steep road of kings. "

Qing Ge's face turned red, and he couldn't care about the raging hands on his lips. How did Yujing remember? This is a line from "Xianlu". The male lead practiced vengeance for revenge all the time. His good friend repeatedly died for him. This is what he said with a smile when he was seriously injured. Since then, the two are ambiguous. Upgrade, almost a pair.

"Liu Shang writes very well. Would you like to add more today?" He is largely called by readers inside.

"Why are you still reading novels, YuJing? Aren't you busy at work?" Qingge pretends to be calm, but the red ears have betrayed him.

"Because you wrote it." The natural answer.

"Write?" Suddenly there was a voice from Shen Zeyu, with a camera hanging around his neck and a crooked hat, his forehead wet, and YuChen holding a bottle of water.

"No, I will often write a essay in the Chinese language and literature major in the future, and I am moved." Qingge shifted the subject without any trace.

Duan Yujing watched the two younger brothers sweating, and took out a paper towel to them: "How do you get sweaty, is the scenery beautiful?"

Shen Zeyu directly dumped his bangs, and said coolly, "Enough, the scenery here is really good. I took a lot of photos with Xiaochen. Why didn't I wait for you, you are too scheming to hide in love ?! "

"Hungry? Go eat?" Duan Yujing laughed, acquiesced in his words, such a big sun, really want to take Xiao Qingge to go crazy with them, what should I do if I get tired?

"Okay, what to eat?" Duan Yuchen laughed, playing all morning now his hungry.

"There is a whole snack street near here, as well as some special snacks. Go try it." Duan Yujing smiled.

So the four came to a small shop together, which was clean and bright. Although there was no gorgeous decoration, there was a hint of warmth.

Duan Yujing didn't pay particular attention to these things. Everywhere is the same. I came here just because it is the cleanest. He wants to spoiled Qingge . How can he eat those unclean things?

Duan Yuchen is even more needless to say. He is very obedient and sensible. Although he is still a young master now, he has no young master's anger.

Although Shen Zeyu is usually spoiled by his eldest brother and elder brother, his elder brother has strict requirements on him, and he will not allow him to learn the arrogance of those young masters. The whole person is also easy-going.