48. Done For

A/N Oh shit, are you ready? 😏

Draco's POV

Our bodies were completely pressed together, I could feel her warm breath on my lips and I was weak enough to look at her mouth.

I was so fucking furious with her. For being here at the ball, for being meters away from the conversation I just had, for trying to get involved in this manic mess. I didn't really understand why I was so mad, I shouldn't care so much but I did.

Before I could process the fact that I was pressed up against Aster in the middle of an upstairs hallway while a ball was going on downstairs, I felt her lips brush against mine. She arched her back and squirmed slightly as I tensed the moment our lips touched.

My thigh was dangerously close to her center, I had subconsciously slotted myself into her body, my body was obviously desperate to be as close to her as possible. With the maddening emotions she was making me feel, I now had a strong mix of need on top of it. Fuck she made me feel too much.

She did it again, brushing her lips against mine as I pressed my knee closer to her center.

I lost control.

I crashed my lips onto hers and her mouth easily opened up for me, her tongue was the one that teased mine, and I slid my hand up to her jaw so I could grasp it, deepening the kiss urgently.

The heated adrenaline was now rushing through my veins and was blindingly suffocating, the tension around us had simply snapped, after four long weeks my body needed hers and obviously she was feeling the same.

It didn't help that she looked so fucking sexy in that black dress of hers. Her breasts heaved nicely against the scalloped top of her dress, the large slit in her dress also made my mind race with memories of her long legs spread wide in my bed.

Her fingers were now threaded in the back of my hair and she pulled tightly, making an involuntary moan escape my throat. It only spurred her on and she kissed me harder, claiming my mouth. My skin was burning hot and the intensity of the kiss was taking my breath away.

She pulled away to nip at my bottom lip, running her tongue over it before she decided to bite even harder. The distressed action made the skin break.

Fuck.

I lost my mind. I slid my hand under the slit in her dress and made my way to her ass, groping it desperately. I brought her hips closer to my thigh and pressed it just where I'd been dying to touch her. Her moan was soft as she kissed me again, grinding her hips on my thigh. I could taste the blood from my cut lip and the metallic taste made my attention slightly waver.

"We can't do this here" I admitted in between slow kisses.

She moaned as I made my way to her neck, leaving wet soft kisses in my path.

"Where's your room?" she whispered.

I stilled. Her hips stopped grinding on my thigh and I could feel her also tense underneath my body.

I looked up at her, pulling my body slightly away.

"I need to get back to the ballroom," I said wearily. Her eyes were wide and her pupils were so dark and blown. She had clearly enjoyed this moment.

She blinked heavily a few times before pulling her hips away from me. She looked down at her dress and smoothed it down. I could see her legs shake. She needed me right now and I so wanted to give it to her.

I pushed my hands off the wall and stepped backwards, enjoying the little show she was giving me as she pulled her dress right and fixed her bra straps that had fallen down.