Ch125 - This big.

Kang Shengzhe felt a little panicked.

While it was true that the number of people gradually decreased the further he ran, the fact that he was carrying someone over his shoulder became more conspicuous instead. With a head full of cold sweat, Kang Shengzhe put You Liangxing down.

In the darkness, You Liangxing's expression was not fully discernible.

Alarm bells were ringing in Kang Shengzhe and he did not know what he should say. After expending a lot of courage to squeeze an 'I', You Liangxing's head twisted and he walked away without looking back.

The figure of his back was both cold and frightening, causing a chill to seep into Kang Shengzhe's heart. With big strides, he followed and as they were travelling back to their apartment, You Liangxing's expression was cold and hard, not even issuing a single utterance and he had never been graver.

Although Kang Shengzhe was freaking out in his heart, he did not dare to say anything on the road back.

He was being serious, he had nothing.

Opening the door, You Liangxing entered his apartment and he was about to slam the door shut with one hand when Kang Shengzhe – sharp-eyed and quick to react – immediately stuck a long leg out and happened to use his ankle to stop the door from closing. His pain receptors fired and Kang Shengzhe yelled loudly: "Liang Liang I was wrong!"

His piteous cry reverberated and shattered the tranquility in the corridor. You Liangxing scowled, and it was only under the increasingly ugly facial expression Kang Shengzhe was exhibiting that You Liangxing allowed him in. Kang Shengzhe seized the chance to roll in and immediately hugged his own leg and sat on the ground near the entrance.

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!"

You Liangxing ignored him which was the cue for Kang Shengzhe to stop yelling. Before You Liangxing could walk away, he hugged You Liangxing's legs and cried out: "Liang Liang, I was wrong! I was wrong I was wrong I was wrong!"

Kang Shengzhe did not bother to say anything else besides repeating that he was wrong. At the start, his voice was anxious and quick but as it approached the end, his volume got smaller and smaller, and it became even more pitiful.

"I'm really in wrong, Liang Liang, don't be angry please..."

You Liangxing let out a deep sigh before he finally knelt by his side. With the closing of the distance, Kang Shengzhe could clearly observe the expression on his visage. However, he discovered there was no trace of anger, nor was he irritated. When he searched the depths of his eyes, he unexpectedly found a thick sense of helplessness and loss.

That gaze was more terrifying than anything he could say in a fit of anger. Kang Shengzhe became despondent and his voice faded off.

"Liang Liang..."

You Liangxing: "Where were you wrong?"

Kang Shengzhe froze. In this sort of scenario, the question was so weighted he did not know how to answer. He lowered his eyes and similarly, his voice dropped too. "I was wrong.... Because I shouldn't have carried you away in a moment of impulse."

You Liangxing said: "What else?"

Kang Shengzhe: "I shouldn't have gone up on stage to give you a flower."

You Liangxing: "What else."

Kang Shengzhe: "Shouldn't have been rowdy on the stage."

You Liangxing's ensuing laugh was chilly. "Is that what you think?"

Kang Shengzhe went silent and it took him a while before he could speak again. "Is it not?"

There was an unfathomable taste to his replying snort. A moment later, he spoke in a flat tone that lacked all emotion. "When you carried me out today, have you ever considered how the school will start perceiving you from tomorrow onwards? Kang Shengzhe, if the characteristic of 'gay' were to become definitive, do you think you will still have a way out?"