Ch125.5 - NSFW.

With his feelings of love simmering just beneath his skin, You Liangxing could care not less about the issue of having to shower. Flipping his body onto Kang Shengzhe's person, he held Kang Shengzhe and kissed him.

All of the experiences that You Liangxing had was with and from Kang Shengzhe, and he had no other technique apart from kissing. But his kisses were well-learnt; he poured all his attention into it, allowing his partner to feel every minute sensation of his body being claimed, and Kang Shengzhe was reduced to pants very quickly under such a kiss.

Kang Shengzhe's gasps were way too captivating.

Prior to this, what You Liangxing feared the most was him or groaning or being coquettish without any given stimulus, but in the current moment, that voice of his was drawing fire and heat. You Liangxing murmured close to his ear, "Louder."

Kang Shengzhe's complexion flushed red, and he raised his body towards You Liangxing to paste himself against him. When the distance closed, that panting noise became even more distinct.

"I told you my panting sounds really nice. Do you believe me now?"

He sound quite pleased as he said that sentence and You Liangxing could not suppress his chuckles, "En."

That note was both gentle and doting, causing Kang Shengzhe to smile. Both of his hands started misbehaving themselves as they skirted along his ribs and moved towards his shoulders. When they reached his neck, he leaned forward and printed small kisses on it.

You Liangxing sat up from Kang Shengzhe's waist, both hands pulling his shirt off by the hem, revealing his natural, honeyed skin. The prolonged scrutiny made him look finer and smoother, and Kang Shengzhe's eyes narrowed. Unable to help himself any longer, he fumbled around the bed, feeling for the bottle of lubricant that was still in the store given plastic bag.

Kang Shengzhe continued panting as he directed his eyes towards the bottle. You Liangxing lowered his head as well, glazing over it, before the pair went into simultaneous stupor.

...Speaking of this item, who was going to use it?

After a small delay, Kang Shengzhe asked: "Between the two of us... who is top and who is bottom?"

Since this question was being directed to You Liangxing, his natural response was to say top. Although he had never considered this question throughout the entire process of their relationship thus far, he was still a man; and with the upper hand he already had, how could he possibly choose to be at the bottom?

You Liangxing was going to answer it that way when he gave a slight pause. Then, he returned the question: "Do you want to be the top or the bottom?"

Kang Shengzhe hesitated for a bit, saying: "Of course, I am the..."

Truthfully speaking, there was no doubt in Kang Shengzhe's mind that he wanted to be the top but his attraction towards You Liangxing was not based off carnal desire. He really liked him too much, and compared to the question of being top or bottom, he was more worried that if he were to answer the question badly, his first time with You Liangxing would slip out of his fingers just like that.

Kang Shengzhe ran through his options thrice before he replied: "... I'm fine with anything."

Since he was fine with anything, You Liangxing decided that he might as well top. Smiling slightly, he took the lubricant.

The soothing effect that his smile had on Kang Shengzhe was extremely obvious. You Liangxing lowered himself to kiss him again. As his hands reached Kang Shengzhe's belt, the taller man tensed.