Part 1

Arnav has been coming back home from work quite late to avoid a certain woman.

Since Khushi started training Lavanya a few days ago, he had found every possible reason to avoid coming home to meet her.

But today was different because of how he saw his ever calm and composed brother storm out of the office in anger and he followed him to find out what has triggered Akash to react the way he did but before he could ask, Akash's car drove off without him getting the chance to.

So he followed him to avoid anything from happening to him.

Arnav rushed in only to find Akash barking out Lavanya's name in anger and he knew it was related to Lavanya but wonder what she did.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Akash..... Why are you shouting like that? " Mami asked as she descended down the stairs with and equally confused Lavanya behind her.

The commotion brought out Nani and Anjali who were in the kitchen and Manohar who had returned from his business trip to support his son who is having a hard time convincing his mother to accept his relationship with Payal.

"How dare Miss Kashyap? ...... How dare you harass Khushi and degrade her like that. " Akash yelled at Lavanya making her flinch and everyone looked at Lavanya making her gulp.

"I..... I.... Don't know what you are talking about. " Lavanya stammered but everyone knew she was lying.

"Really..... You are pretending not to know..... Don't worry because I will remind you. "

Akash then took out his phone from his pocket and went through it and showed Lavanya a video.

Video starts.

Lavanya was sitting on a chair with her feet on a table as Khushi massaged her legs with tears cascading down her cheeks.

"Come on do it well..... You should feel lucky for being asked to massage the feet of soon to be wife of ASR..... Your kind are only good for serving us...... And don't you dare think just because you have been asked to train me means you are on my level...... ASR has already shown you countless times how low you are so be honoured to do this and stop crying...... Servant. " Lavanya spat out venomously at a crying Khushi.

Video ends.

Anjali had tears in her eyes, Nani and everyone were shocked beyond anything because they didn't know Khushi was being abused without their knowledge.

Arnav was fuming in anger at Lavanya who gulped wishing the earth would open and swallow her.

"Akash...... It's fake.... Khushi sent that to you to make me look bad..... She is taking advantage of your friendship and making up stories because she is jealous of me. " Lavanya said without remorse for what she did and Nani and Anjali looked at her in disgust.

Mami who hated Khushi and Payal because of Akash's insistence to marry Payal was even feeling sorry for Khushi and started disliking Lavanya.

"For your kind information..... Khushi didn't send me this video..... It was sent by someone I could trust to take care of Khushi and inform me of her state in this house because I can't trust my di or Dadi who are more concerned with their poojas than anything or anyone. "

This shocked Anjali and Nani but they knew he was right because they would have known if they were more attentive and concerned over Khushi. Akash then turned to Anjali.

"What was the need to make Khushi her teacher when you know bhai and Lavanya hate her........ Couldn't you or maa teach her especially when you are here doing nothing the whole day." Akash said in disappointment making Anjali bow her head in shame.