{26}

Chapter 26: (Olivia's POV)

It was now lunch and we were heading to the cafeteria. I was with Skylar because I just had a class with her and Ethan I think had gym class. We got to the cafeteria and sat at our table. Within a few minutes, Daniel and Austin showed up but Ethan wasn't with them. 

Austin doesn't actually take gym, he takes music so he didn't have this class with Ethan anyway from what we just heard. 

"He was still in the boys' locker room when I left," Daniel shrugged. 

"Who else is in your gym class?" Skylar asked. 

"Literally all the guys," Daniel deadpanned. 

I looked around the room, noticing Annabelle doing the same a few tables down. I frowned in confusion and continued looking around. "Oh, shit," I mumbled. I shot up and out of my seat, grabbing my bag and running for the door. 

"What happened?!" they all called out after me. 

"I'll tell you when I know!" I yelled while running out, pushing past people, missing bumping into some, heading straight for the locker room. I was panting by the time I got there and my period cramps had gotten worse and luckily enough, people were still coming in and out of the locker room. 

I leaned against the wall opposite the door, catching my breath. The door closed while one of the guys went running in. He probably forgot something. Right? Wrong. There was loud clattering and everyone was panicking. 

"God damn it, I was hoping they didn't start fighting yet," I heard one of the guys say while running into the room. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I mumbled, dropping my bag onto the floor before pushing through the door. "Excuse me, coming through, could you please move?" I mumbled, squeezing my way through the crowd. I ducked, avoiding crashes numerous times. 

Perks of being short. 

I got to the middle where I saw exactly what I was expecting. Ethan and Justin fighting. I got lucky, they weren't physically attacking each other just yet. Just arguing, shoving each other around. 

They both were getting pissed off, I know both of them well enough to know who was going to hit first and it wasn't gonna be Ethan. I think. I hope. I hope he's more mature than that. 

"Justin, back up," Ethan said warningly. Justin was just talking shit, I stopped listening when he opened his mouth. They didn't know I was here, I don't think they spotted me just said. 

"Move!" we heard a loud squeak. 

"Annabelle!" one of the guys announced as she squeezed through the crowd. 

I rolled my eyes, turning my head back to the front while she occasionally shrieked when someone ran into her. I'm not going in there to stop them all alone. If I'm going in, I'm taking Annabelle down with me. That's her boyfriend too. 

But he's not really your boyfriend, Olive. 

Haven't heard from you in a while, welcome back. Bitch. 

When Annabelle finally made it to the front, stumbling into a spot beside me, she was also just staring at what was going on. "Aren't you gonna stop them?" she gaped at me. 

"Why is that my job? Your boyfriend is in there too, you know," I scoffed. 

"I'm not going in there," she laughed humorlessly. 

I let out a huff, shooting her a glare before turning back to Ethan. Ethan was going to lose his cool any second. Justin has been running his mouth, shoving Ethan, annoying him this whole time. He keeps saying something about Ethan, about me, about us, but as I said, I stopped listening when he opened his mouth.