14: HELLO STRANGER!?

SCENE 1: Vansh is about to leave with Riddhima, when Kabir gets hold of her hand...

Kabir: She doesn't have to go anywhere with you!

Vansh: Oh really?!

Kabir: Yes! She doesn't like you, so why don't you get that in your head!

Vansh: Well she clearly rejected you even,on your face, but still you seem to come every damn time!

Riddhima: Will you both please stop! I am not a tender or i am not a piece at auction, that you both will bid for me! I am not going anywhere with you both! So please leave me!

She leaves...

Kabir: I am sad, that she rejected me, but i challenge you Vansh, i will never let her be with a monster like you!

Vansh: Ooh! Be careful with what you are challenging, because we both know that you will lose, so why do you want fall hard on your face, that too willingly!

Kabir: Because i am damnn confident, that you will lose this time....

Vansh: We will see about that Kabir...

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes to the office next day....

Vansh: You know right, you should take rest! but still you are here...

Riddhima: I was feeling alone in the home, so i thought to come over...

Vansh: You could stay at my house until, you feel good, dadi was also asking about you! And i even promised her that i will get you home....

Riddhima: Mr.Vansh, i appreciate that, but i don't really want to be a burden for your family, and i will feel guilty for staying there without any work....

Vansh: Who said anything about skipping work, you can stay at my home and work! I will tell someone to send you the mails regarding the work and projects....so?! Will you come and stay...

Riddhima: Do i have another option!?

Vansh: No, not really!

Riddhima: Fine!

SCENE 3: Riddhima is in VR mansion, in her room...

Riddhima: I need to find the reports! To find Rishabh!!

FLASHBACK....

This flashback will tell you who is rishabh...and this is a continuation of the earlier flashback

Gautam: Are you basically like this only?

Riddhima: What do you mean by like this only?

Gautam: I mean always soo hyper and the fighting type?!

Riddhima: I will be honest with you! Since you seem like a nice guy....Actually i didn't wanted to fight with you and i was about to let you go, but i was getting late for my office so i had to shout at you, but the fault was mine and i accept!

Gautam: What is your office name by the way?!

Riddhima: It's DESIGN THOUGHTS ARCHITECTURE!

Gautam: Oh, good, but wait what work do you do there?

Riddhima: Right now, nothing, it's my first day and i am an intern...and i heard that the project managers are soo strict about punctuality!

Gautam: Don't worry, not all of them...

Riddhima: How do you know? Do you know someone there?

Gautam: Yes! Actually everyone, since i am also a project manager...