⚘𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 + 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨⚘

twitter:
tommyinnit followed you.

cassidy sets down her cup gently, picking up her phone and tapping on the notification. "tommyinnit" she quietly repeats, scrolling through his past few tweets and following him back.

not more than a few seconds later her phone buzzes again, a dm from tommy slides down on the top of her screen.

————————————————————————

tommyinnit
HELLO WOMAN
MY NAME IS TOMMY
I ASSUME TUBBO HAS TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT ME

c.lovette
ITS NICE TO MEET YOU TOMMY. IM CASSIDY.
TUBBO ACTUALLY HASNT  TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT YOU👁👁

tommyinnit
CALL ME ON DISCORD RIGHT NOW. I TRUST YOU KNOW THE TAG.

c.lovette
good fuckin lord

————————————————————————
"so much for a quiet evening" she snorts, throwing away the remainder of her sandwich and bringing her tea back to her pc setup. she pulls her monitor out of sleep mode and opens discord, finding tommy and ringing him.

"GOOOD EVENING CASSIDY." tommy yells, causing cassie to jump back and turn down her headset volume slightly.
"good evening tommy, how can i help you?" she asks, taking another sip of her tea and leaning back in her chair.
"who are you and how do you know tubbo? you are an imposter and i demand an explanation." he says, trying to sound serious.

——(note: i just noticed i've been writing in third person?? i'm so sorry from now on this will be in first person point of view.) ——

i laugh, clapping my hands together. "i'm suprised you haven't heard anything about me," i joke, i hear tommy snicker, but i continue explaining. "tubbo and i have been best friends since we were little. we live literally one house down from one another. he still lives with his parents, so sometimes when he wants a break he walks down to my place."

"and you and your parents don't live together?" tommy asks, his confusion evident even though i couldn't see his face.

"no, it's a long story." i admit, sighing. "how do you know tubbo though? he's never talked about you. he's mentioned another friend, just never a name i guess."

"another long story," he laughs, "but the shorter version is we met through a mutual friend, wilbur, and just sort of bonded i suppose." he explains, i nod my head slowly.

"i see. well it's nice to meet you. are you going to the meet up in a few weeks?" i ask, tapping my fingers against the desk. i wasn't sure if he even knew about the plans to meet in brighton, since i had only really talked to tubbo and niki about it.

to my surprise, he responds "yeah! wilbur and i have been talking about it. me, niki, and wilbur are going to carpool to tubbo's place, and i assume you can make the walk to his place as well." he giggles, and i laugh, agreeing with him quietly.

we sit quietly for a moment, before he says "it's getting a bit late. maybe i should go, but you know my discord, we should play minecraft or something together sometime." he says, the smile evident in his voice.
i agree, and we say our goodnights and i end the call. i sigh, checking the time.

"wow, 10:30 already. we started talking at about 7.. he's very easy to talk to." i whisper, sort of laughing to myself.

i change into some shorts and a tank top before crawling into bed. i plug my phone in beside me and shut off my lamp, my cat Nessie hopping up beside me and curling into the bend of my knees. i give her a gentle pat and close my eyes. i find my last thought before i drift off is about tommy, and i sigh, burying my head in my pillow and drifting off.

hi!! author here!! i'm sorry this update is kinda late i'll see if i can get another one done tonight to make up for it !! also sorry for the sudden pov change i realized i was writing wrong gahhh!! anyways love u bye