T H R E E

"What's going on?" Juno asked Grizz as she walked next to him and Clark

"I don't know, where's Finch? Did you walk here on your own?"

"I'm fine, I swear. He just didn't feel like coming." She reassured. Grizz nodded.

"Hey, so who decided that we needed a flash mob?" Grizz asked as they joined the group.

"I did."

"What the fuck Cassandra."

"Better than 200 people sending texts. Has anyone been able to reach anyone?"

"No." Almost everyone replied.

"Well, there's definitely a simple explanation." Cassandra assured.

"Like what?"

"Um, they were evacuated. After we left, and they're was a miscommunication and we were brought back here by mistake."

"Someone would still answer a phone." Kelly commented.

"Maybe they're asleep." Cassandra added. "I don't know, maybe they're someplace with no reception. They're in a shelter with no reception or something. In the morning someone will answer a phone."

"Maybe it's not safe for us to be here if they all left."Elle said.

"A couple hours isn't gonna make a difference. We'll figure this all out in the morning. Right now we should just go home and anyone that doesn't want to be alone can come back to our house."

"Is that your advice Cassandra?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, Harry. Just go to sleep."

Juno looked at Grizz. "I don't wanna be a burden but can I stay with you tonight?"

"June, you sure everything's okay?"

She nodded. "Just sibling drama. Plus, I don't wanna walk back."

Grizz nodded. "Yeah, of course."

Despite Juno thinking she'd be at Grizz's house they ended up at a party. She had only been to a couple party's in West Ham. Back home she thrived during parties and yet now she felt out of place. The wind was chilly that night even with her sweater on. She shivered grabbing her elbows to warm herself.

"The fucking church is open!" Jason's voice yelled.

Juno and Grizz turned to look as everyone cheered. Everyone ran in. She grabbed Grizz as he began walking.

"Isn't it wrong to party in a church?" She asked.

"We can go home."

"No, it's okay." She smiled. "I can look past something that may be morally wrong."

"You're overthinking it. No adults, we can do whatever we want."

Juno nodded. "Right."

Not long after Juno found herself outside again. Partying really wasn't her thing anymore and she mostly blamed Finch for that. Nothing good came out of partying, he said, just hangovers and regretful mistakes.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked Kelly as she slightly shoved him.

Juno didn't mean to listen but they argued fairly close to her.

"Apart from the fact that you were drying her tits?"

"By accident." Harry tried to defend.

"Jesus, go fuck yourself."

"I didn't mean anything by it." Was the last thing Juno heard before Kelly walked off and Harry followed.

Juno had always wondered how they got together. In her mind they were a weird match. Harry had always been tough and playboy ish and yet a lot of girls liked him. And Kelly, she was hard to figure out. Juno didn't know much about her. It seemed like not many people did.

Juno stared as Kelly walked away from Harry leaving him alone. Juno stood up from the cold concrete she sat under and walked over to him.

"You okay? She looked pretty mad." She touched his arm in an effort to comfort him.

"I'm good. She's overreacting."

"Right," Juno didn't believe him but instead of judging she nodded. "You wanna talk about it?"

"No, why're you even out here?" He asked.

"Oh, parties aren't my thing."

He chuckled immediately forgetting he'd just gotten in an argument. "I figured."

"Lucky guess." She smiled.

"Not really, I can't imagine little Junie Montgomery at the same party as me."

She shook her head. "You don't know me, Harry."

"Then tell me something I don't know."

"Like what?"

"Like why you're here, at this party."

She sighed easily giving in to him. "Finch and I don't always see eye to eye."

"I figured." He smiled. She walked past him. "If you're trying to rebel, I can help you."

Juno smiled and walked past him. "Let's go to your house."

He grinned wider than he ever did before. Never in a million years would he think he'd even talk to Juno without her brother or one of her friends around.

Hello, welcome back to another chapter. Uhm, if you're trying to find something to watch on Netflix the queens gambit is so good. 10/10 would recommend, it's really entertaining. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!