22 | part 1 |

9:00 p.m

After filming was done Yoongi stuck around later and Taehyung did as well posing as his "ride was taking awhile".

Truth was Yoongi knew that Taehyung knew they would meet tonight.

"Hi!" Taehyung hugged Yoongi once he got his text.

"Hey", Yoongi felt his heart ache. "Hug me back", Taehyung pouted and Yoongi hesitated but hugged him back.

"Let's go!" Taehyung ran to Yoongi's car.

The car ride was quiet and Taehyung thought maybe Yoongi was having a rough day.

"Wait, are we not going to your house? Are we going on a date?" Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"No, I'm taking you home".

"Oh".

Taehyung's heart hurt.

"Why?"

Yoongi pulled over.

"I heard", Yoongi sighed, "I heard that you don't have a passion for music".

Taehyung felt his heart sink.

"W-where did you hear that?"

"How many people have you told?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung in a way he never did before.

"It wasn't any of your friends, I'll spare you some thought", Taehyung sat in his seat feeling his heart break slowly.

"Taehyung, what are you even doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"J-jungkook he tricked me and he made me an application and-"

"So you didn't even sign up yourself? What the fuck-"

"STOP CURSING AT ME!" Taehyung began to cry.

"I know! It's terrible! I've had no dream of wanting to be a singer or an idol or a dancer or famous my whole life! Yet here I am-"

"What are you doing? Someone could've been in your spot-"

"I know that!" Taehyung began to cry.

"Do you really?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung felt his heart shattering.

"I get it-"

Yoongi scoffed, "I don't think you do-"

"You're being mean to me please stop-"

"Taehyung I have given my life to music, I have given everything, I mean that-"

"Okay, but I feel like you're downgrading me and I just-"

Yoongi sighed and he began driving again.

"Pardon me, but I feel like I've been fooled, you don't share the same interests as me-"

"Y-yes I do", Taehyung cried more.

"Sure", Yoongi sat there emotionless.

"Yoongi, why are you so mean?" Taehyung was wiping his own tears.

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung at a red light.

His heart did ache, but it ached more knowing Taehyung didn't want to become a singer.

His boyfriend, who he met through at a music competition, his boyfriend who he met for the first time when he sang, his boyfriend-

His boyfriend who doesn't have the same passion, that's fine, but acting and carrying himself like he does, that didn't sit right.

"I know you're mad but-"

"Taehyung, I made this competition, my name is on this competition because I wanted to give those who had the passion to become an artist a fair chance to be one".

"And you're doing great", Taehyung said quietly.

"But I never thought people like you would come in-"

"People like me?" Taehyung then got angry. "Don't think I came just to meet you or something, don't flatter yourself! I didn't even like your music too much to begin with-"

"Get out", Yoongi said and Taehyung sighed, "Your music wasn't my taste that's what I meant but-"

"I don't care about that...I mean...you are my boyfriend I guess so it does hurt-"

"You 'guess' that I'm your boyfriend?" The younger was more angry than hurt, although it was an almost even tie.

"You're home", Yoongi said.

"Yoongi-"

"Get out already man",

Taehyung nodded his head.

He saw Yoongi drive off and Taehyung then ran inside.

It'll pass, he had too.

Maybe some days with giving other space would fix their relationship.

-
2:01 a.m

Taehyung looked at his phone that buzzed to see a text from Yoongi? Taehyung quickly unlocked his phone.

————————-
yoongi poongi 🥰
a car is coming to get you, we have to talk
—————————

Taehyung agreed, it was needed.

-
The car came quickly and Taehyung was ready to control himself more.

There wasn't much traffic and Taehyung lowered the window. The cold air hit his hair and it reminded him of the many times Yoongi and him held hands on the porch of Yoongi's house.

Hands locked together, Taehyung would talk about nonsense and Yoongi would smile.

He wanted Yoongi and him to fix their problem.

In the midst of his thoughts, Taehyung arrived.

Taehyung sent a text to Yoongi and soon the door opened.

"Oh, hey Jimin, where's Yoongi?"

Jimin smiled, "Come in, let's talk".

A/N

SO WHAT WE THINK GONNA HAPPEN??