14- Petrified

You felt revealed after your conversation with Oliver and it made your study session with Percy easy because you didn't have to worry about confronting him anymore. He was a bit late and you knew the reason since you were the only one he trusted with the secret.

"Percy, Percy first time late"

"Sorry (y/n), she wanted me to walk her to her dormitory"

"It's alright Percy"

You knew he was dating a Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater and you were happy for him since he was happy to be around here and would always talk about her to you. You met her and she was kind and really shy but when she was around Percy she got out of her shell and was talkative.

After your session finished you went to go put a book away and ran into Hermione who asked for a favor.

"Hey Mione"

"Hey (y/n) can I ask you for a favor?"

"Of course"

"Can you brew the Sleeping Draught potion? We need some to make Crabbe and Goyle fall asleep?"

"Yes of course no problem"

"Thank you so much (y/n). I would do it but I'm busy with work oh can you also put them in a cupcake?"

"No worries Mione I got you"

You went to your room and got your book since you saw the Sleeping Draught potion in the book Ron had given you. You gathered all the things you would need and put them all in a bag and made your way to the bathroom. You were about to exit the common room when someone grabbed your hand.

"Where do you think you are going at this hour (y/n)?"

"To the bathroom"

"To do what"

"Well to use the bathroom"

"You really aren't a great liar so tell me what are you going to do"

"Fine fine, I'm going to the bathroom to brew a sleeping potion that Mione asked me to brew"

"I'm going with you"

"George no it's okay, I can go alone"

"You really think I'm going to let you go out at this hour with all these attacks happening alone absolutely not (y/n) plus I have the map that way you don't get caught"

"Alright wait ! I can ask Harry for his cloak too"

"Great idea (y/n)"

"Be right back"

You went to Harry's room and knocked on the door and to your luck it was him that opened the door, he gave you the cloak and you and George left for the second floor girls' bathroom.

"Why here?"

"No one comes here"

"Lemme guess cause of Myrtle"

"Correct Mr.Weasley 10 points for Gryffindor" he laughed and helped you unpack everything you had in your bag, Myrtle then appeared.

"Hello Myrtle" the both of you said.

"Hello (y/n) and hello friend of (y/n)"

"Myrtle this is George Weasley"

"I see you two are sneaking out after hours, not doing anything bad are you (y/n)?"

"Not at all Myrtle we just came to brew a potion. Oh Myrtle can you keep us alert if any teachers or students are near please?"

"Well of course (y/n)" she flew out of the bathroom and you turned to see George who was staring at you.