•1• fake love

Your POV

"Come on (Y/N)! Be quick! Or you'll be late!" A voice called out from the kitchen.

"Yes Mom! Two minutes!" You replied, rubbing your eyes. You rolled out of bed, not to mention that you almost fell, and got into the bathroom.

"I don't want a call from your professor again! You better be on time." She said.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm up!" You replied.

You looked at your face in the bathroom mirror.
"Eww."
"Why do I have to see this face every. single. day?" You mumbled to yourself.
You were too insecure.

"I hope you're not sleeping in there, are you?" Your mom questioned.
"No! I'm not sleeping!" You replied.

.
.
.

After getting ready, you rushed out of the house.

"What about breakfast dear?" Your Mom called out from the door, when she saw you leaving.
"I'm not hungry!" You said and got into your car.

After a while, you reached your destination, parked your car, got out of it and ran towards the class. Luckily you were not late today.
You got into the classroom, and sat on your seat.

"Hey (Y/N)." called out a soft feminine voice.
"Hello Mia!" You replied.
Being an introvert, you had only one best friend, Mia. You trusted her with every cell in your body.

"Babe, why didn't you pick up my call yesterday?" You heard another voice.
"Sorry Adam, I was having dinner with my family you called. I forgot to call you back, so sorry!" You apologised.
"It's okay." He gave you a smile. He was your boyfriend. You were in a secret relationship with him for about a month, and it was going pretty well... at least according to you.

"Okay homework out, everyone!" You heard a loud croaky voice.
It was your math teacher. She's pretty harsh on students and has a full-on discouraging attitude. Well, something that many people experience right?

What you didn't remember is that, you forgot to put your homework in your bag while rushing to the class.

You're done.

"Miss (Y/N). Where is your damn homework?" the teacher eyed you.

"Miss I- I forgot to bring it." You squeaked.
Even though, you were a girl who isn't afraid of anyone or anything except spiders, the teacher's voice made you shutter.

"Oh well well. You forgot to...bring your homework?" She asked, in an awkwardly sassy way. Sass just wasn't her thing.

"Yeah..." You replied, not knowing what else to say.
"Get the hell out of my class!" She shouted.

-

You walked out of the class and sat on the wooden bench at the edge of the playground.
"I'm not good at studying. I don't have friends. I don't have any ambitions in life either. Is this really how my life is going to be like? Forever?"
Random thoughts kept playing in your mind.

You snapped out of your thoughts when a ball hit you hard, right in your face.
"Oops! Sorry, did you get hurt?" you heard a voice, but it was definitely not in a concerned way.

The ball was thrown at you purposely.

You got up from the bench."What in the world is your problem Olivia?!" You said aloud, looking at that irritating face smirking at you.

She is Olivia. Well an easy explanation for her would be, she is the typical mean girl who bullies other students, along with her two friends.

"You really wanna know?." She gave you a fake smile.
"You're a loser." She continued, to which the two girls standing with her agreed.

"You don't-" before you could continue, one of them pushed you to the ground.
Your left elbow hit the ground hard, and you started bleeding.
"Aw what a pity. Do you need any help princess?" They chuckled.

"You're doing this because you are jealous of me, aren't you?" You asked, glancing up towards Olivia.

"What do you mean?" Olivia looked at you raising an eyebrow.
"You're jealous because Adam isn't with you anymore." you scoffed.

You could see the anger in her eyes. "How dare you?!" She yelled. Not long after, the two other girls started beating you up.

A hard punch on your face caused your mouth to bleed.

***

"You'll always be a weakling (Y/N). A pathetic, lonely weakling." She said as she walked away with her friends.

A tear ran down your cheek. You wiped it with your dirty hands.

Adam was walking on the path near the playground, with his friends. As soon as he noticed you, he turned around stopping his friends. "Guys, let's got that way, I need to pick up something from class." He said to them.
"Hey. Is that (Y/N)? One of the guys chuckled, pointing at you. "Yeah aren't you dating her? Go help your girlfriend" Another guy laughed as well.
"Shut up. Let's go." Adam said and managed to walk away.

This isn't the first time he saw you getting bullied.

This isn't the first time he pretended he didn't see you.

"Maybe she was right. I will always be a weakling. I will never be strong enough. No one will ever like me." You thought to yourself.
You started questioning Adam's love for you.

***
At Home

"Oh my god!" Your mom quaked as she came running to you, "Why are you bleeding? Who did this to you?!"

"Nothing mom! I just fell down on my way..." You replied.

"Yeah Ofcourse, you fell down and the ground punched your face." She folded her hands.

You remained silent.

"Aish... This girl. Let me treat those bruises." She said as she took out a first-aid kit.
"I'll do it myself" you said, taking the box from her hands and walking to your room.

As you got in and closed the door, you saw your little sister listening to music while sitting on the bed.
You shared a room with your fifteen year old sister. You wished you had a room just for yourself, where you could keep your stuff anywhere you wanted to and have complete privacy.

Your sister had literally covered the walls of the whole room with posters of some Korean men.

"Emma? Are you listening to those Chinese boys again?" You asked, mocking your mom's voice.
"Come on (Y/N). You know they are Korean, and not Chinese!" She sighed
"Yeah I know, I was just mocking mom." You replied.

"But why do you listen to their songs? What's so special about them?" You asked while cleaning your bleeding elbow, with a cotton ball.
Emma glanced at you. "What's special about them? Sis, prepare for what I'm going to show you."

~
💜