Dhruvv just stay away from her!

Dhruvv Arora

What the hell is happening with me?
Why did I say all those things to her?
Standing up for her was necessary but what was that?
Sometimes it is good to talk about things that trouble you!

I think i have lost my mind totally.
But a part of me still wants to know about whatever happened.

What are those past deeds? And why would I leave her after knowing it?

I should stop thinking about her.

I started with my meeting. It was supposed to be held in office but then after the drama i thought it is better if i stay home and have a video conference.
After finishing with my work i entered my room.
Ooops! Its's our room now!

I saw Priya sleeping peacefully. When i went near her I saw her tear striken face.

I am seeing this face for the second time.
And I'm hating it! She shows that she is very strong and is not affected by anything but the reality is

She gets affected by every single thing!

She just doesn't show it.
I was caressing her cheek with my thumb when she opened her eyes and looked at me.
Her eyes red and puffy because of all the crying and then she asked
"What time is it?"

I got out of my trance and removed my hand from her cheeks and answered
"Uhmmm.. It is almost dinner time. Freshen up."
She nodded and went to freshen up.
I think i should really start ignoring her beacause I am getting too much into her personal life.

Because She is your wife! My conscience reminded me.

Yeah but this marriage is not a normal one.
Sooo
Dhruvv just stay away from her! I told myself.

Mom called for dinner. So I went down and sat on my chair. Mom asked me
"Where is Priya?"
"I am here" She said coming towards the dining table with a smile on her face.

Great acting skills she has!

She came and sat beside me. Mom was asking Priya something about baking to which Sarah said "Mom she has amazing baking skills. When she was studying in Banglore she used to bake on weekends."

I was done with my dinner so i just kept my dishes in sink and went towards the room and started checking some e-mails on my laptop.
She came in the room and sat beside me
" Dhruvv.. I wanted to talk to you." She said.
I soo wanted to turn towards her and listen but then i decided to do against it.

I just hummed in response my eyes never leaving the laptop screen.
" Thank you for whatever you did during lunch."
I again hummed in response.

" Are you okay? What is wrong with you?" She asked.
"Nothing" I said nonchalantly.
"Did you hit your head somewhere? I mean you were fine a few hours ago. Why are suddenly behaving like this? She asked getting irritated.

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING? AND FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE."I said getting angry. I wanted her to stop talking to me because i was losing my control. I can't ignore her for this long.
She flinched a little. Because this was probably the first time I was talking to her this rudely.
She said nothing and got up from the bed.

How come she did not reply with anything?

This is very unusual of her.