28. The Revenge!

Olivia's P.O.V

I slammed the window as I jumped in. I touched my face as I realized my cheeks had gone warm from all the anger I felt against him.

Aiden Blake, arrogant egoistical bastard. Controlling as fuck! Why the fuck can he not leave me alone? 

But today, his words hurt me really bad. It was like he scratched my heart with his words. But why did I feel so? Even I was angry at him and he was being ridiculous so why does it pain so much to even think that he won't be a part of my life anymore?

I shouldn't let this bother me, it doesn't bother him so why should I dwindle on these stupid feelings? It will pass away like always.

I grabbed my notebook. I had not made any entry for a few days. After James found out, I had to be even more cautious about it. But I had to do this, this was the only thing keeping me attached, making me feel a bit real. 

Everything had been a whirlwind for the past few months. It feels like a day before when I saw Aiden making out with Amelia. 

When he tried to seduce me to prove his stupid point. When he actually wandered all around at night just for my forgiveness. 

When he took me for an innocent ice cream tour to "cool me down".

Him getting jealous of Marcus, the dance on Despacito song, our almost kiss. 

Him proposing in front of the whole college just because he didn't want Noah to have me as an option even when he actually didn't want me to be alone, as he knows I would have said no to all.

All, except him. But why? Why can't I treat him the same? I had to stop, I can't take this. Anyways things were about to end after today.

But why did it feel like something breaking inside me when I thought about this?

A/N: P.O.V CHANGE ALERT!

Aiden's P.O.V:

I pulled out my casual jeans along with a bark blue top as I paired it with my white converse. I looked out for the last time towards the curtain draped window as I breathed heavily. 

It all ends today. I nodded to myself as I stepped out. I noticed Noah seated on the couch, waiting for me. 

"Let's get this done with!" I muttered as I nudged him and walked out the door with him trailing behind me. 

He seated in the driver's seat as I stared out the window. He muttered something under his breath as I raised my eyebrows and asked, "What happened?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smirked causing me to groan in disinterest. 

"Where are we going?" I asked again as he ignored me completely. I threw my hands in the air in frustration as I forcefully started the radio to play some song for some distraction.

It burst out with the song Despacito. You got to be kidding me!

I changed the channel quickly as Noah furrowed his eyebrows at me. 

"What did you just do?" He asked, facing me once as his eyes went back to the road. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I mimicked him as he rolled his eyes understanding he won't get any answer. 

"Oh wait a second, this is the song! The dance to almost kiss song!" He exclaimed as he figured it out. 

"No shit Sherlock!" I smiled sarcastically. He shook his head amusedly as he drove along. 

After a long drive, he stopped in front of an abandoned building. There was nobody till miles away. An old banner glowed and flickered continuously with the letters "Bowling Alley".