𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟

Pairing: Dream x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

"That is so dumb!" Dream hit his keyboard and leaned far back into his chair, going on to burry his face into his palm.

"Dude, why are you so bad?" Sapnap snickered through the discord call.

"See, Dream, I wouldn't mess that up because I'm so good at Minecraft." Tommy gloated, chuckling along with Sapnap at Dream's expense.

Dream had just been speedrunning Minecraft, live on twitch, while he was on a discord call with two of his friends: Sapnap and TommyInnit. Though, most of the stream were just them making jokes while Dream tried his best to get at least a sub-twenty five, which wasn't really working out in his favour.

"That wasn't even my fault! The stupid sweeping edge hit the piglin!" He complained very vocally, sitting back up so he could look back at his computer screen.

"Why didn't you just not hit the piglin?" Tommy snorted.

"Yes, thank you for your input, Tommy." Dream rolled his eyes, going back onto his Minecraft loading screen to prepare to create another world.

"God, you're so bad, Dream." Sapnap joked, hopping into the conversation between the two.

"I'm not-" Dream cut himself off. "It wasn't my fault!" He groaned. "That was so stupid, that could've been a sub-twenty, at least!"

"No, Dream, I just think you're really bad at Minecraft." Tommy shrugged his shoulders.

"Shut up, Tommy."

"Hey, no need to get hostile, Dream!" Sapnap piped up.

"Just like the piglin." Tommy cackled, which caused the two of them to erupt into a loud laughter that spread through the microphones on their discord call.

"I think you have a lot of unprotected anger, Dream." Sapnap insisted, nodding his head. "You're mad at the piglin, not us, remember?"

"Yeah! And you're projecting that anger into us. Which is unhealthy, Dream."

"Whatever," Dream huffed, clicking on a new world and setting the game mode to 'easy'. "What should I name the world?"

"Ooh! Name it 'TommyInnit'." Tommy suggested proudly.

"No, don't do that. Name it 'Sapnap'." Sapnap cut in.

"No, guys. I've already named worlds after you already."

"Name it 'Big man'."

"No," Dream chuckled lowly. "I think-"

Just before Dream could continue speaking though, the door to the room he was sat inside slowly opened. The creak interrupted his wording as he immediately turned his swivel chair to face whatever had just opened the entrance.

"Hang on, I'm streaming-" Dream's voice became quieter as he shifted away from the microphone, pulling his headset off and dropping it down to his shoulders.

"Who's he talking to?" Sapnap asked Tommy, to which he responded with a flat:

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Do I look omniscient to you? How am I meant to know?"

The twitch chat started going crazy and began theorising about who he could possibly be speaking to on the other side of their screens. The chat was moving faster than ever as a bunch of random names were being spammed into the box.