Ch- 5 Cruise

So, everything was going pretty well.

Morning, Maya's birthday

Maya has changed the name of her AI system to Groot.

Groot- good, morning miss Maya, happy birthday.

cherylene and do min joo- Happy birthday to you~, happy birthday to you~.

they entered Maya's room and she slowly woke u as they sang the song. Maya smiles as she wakes up. and the first thing she asks after waking up is 

Maya- Groot, is there any breaking news today like Kim Taehyung died?

Groot- no ma'am, there is no news like that.

maya sighs in frustration. and comes out of her bed.

cherylene- wasn't the name Thanos.

do min joo- Thanos!, she kept the name as Thanos. unbelievable.

Maya- it was weird ordering around Thanos, so I changed it to Groot but my Groot talks and knows more than "I am Groot".

cherylene- and what kind of question are you asking this innocent AI.

Maya- I am really considering calling a hitman.

all of them come out of the room to get to the kitchen cherylene serves the food she bought. and they all sat on the dining table to eat.

do min joo- today your wedding announcement will be done.

Maya- I am trying to forget it ad you unnecessary reminding me.

cherylene- won't you miss Groot, after marriage.

Maya- you don't know? ( she asked with a spoon hanging from her mouth, she takes out the spoon answers) he will come here to live, I asked his mother already because I live alone and he lives with the family, it's better for him to come to her.

do min joo-*clasps* you are fabulous, you brought that prince here.

Maya- ah, cherylene, that jerk has so many 3 dogs and a cat, one of his dogs will come here. the name is yeontan.  I don't care how you will design that jerk's bedroom, but make yeontan a bedroom, a beautiful one, filled with toys and stuff.

do min joo- I thought you hated pets.

Maya- I am not a cruel person to not give an innocent dog a comfortable life.

The bell rings...

Maya--who is the person standing outside, groot?

Groot- ma'am according to my scan its Kim taehyung's sister Kim eun jin, yoongi hyung, jungkook hyung, jimin hyung.

Maya-open the door and let them come in.

Jimin- hello, sister in law~

Maya- hyung! I am trying to forget that I am going get married so I can at least chill for a week.

Kim eun jin- oh my god, you are becoming my sister in law.

Yoongi- happy birthday to you~, now get jimin out of my view.

He slides jimin and puts a big gift on her table, they all settle down on the dinning table, cherylene serves food to them as well.

Maya--where is hobi hyung, jin hyung, namjoon hyung and...... Jiwoo unni.

Cherylene- jiwoo, unni said, she sent you the clothes you ordered.

Jungkook- first, the others will be coming later and I thought, she will say something else.