s t u p i d g i r l

Draco POV
____________

I begged my parents the whole summer to let me drop out of Hogwarts. They know how much I hate this school and their way of learning. They didn't approve it. My father probably would if it wasn't for my mom. She thinks it's the best for me. I don't.

Hogwarts. Such a lame school. I couldn't imagine being there for 2 more years. I'd rather die than to go there again and see everyone's faces. The only friend I have is Blaise, but he's been acting very distant lately, so fuck him.

Everyone is sitting in the dining hall because Dumbledore gathered us there. He said he has some news. I wonder what that could be. Bet it's another 'Potter news'. Yeah, saint Potter and his friends.

I was reading the news, not listening to Dumbledore. The noise in the room from all the people talking and shouting is resonating in my ears and giving me headache.

Suddenly, the big doors opened and some blonde girl walked in. Another exchange student? Don't we have enough of them? Every single one turns out to be a dickhead.

"Chloé Delacour!" Shouted Dumbledore.

I guess that's her. Everyone started humming and turning their heads to her, but I didn't bother. Just another boring exchange student.

But then I repeated her surname in my head. Delacour, it does sound familiar.I swear I've heard it somewhere.

"Damn, she's something. I knew Beauxatons girls were hot, but that hot?" Mumbled Blaise and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and lift my eyes off the newspaper to look at the hot Beauxbaton girl.

The first thing I've noticed is her long wavy blonde hair. It shined so bright I couldn't believe my eyes. She is wearing a velvet skirt and a white sweater, her shoulders were revealed so I could see her pale skin. Damn, really she is something. But not enough to tempt me.

Then McGonagall put the Sorting hat on her head and everyone was suddenly quiet, waiting for the result. I wonder where she'll be sorted. It could be Hufflepuff or Griffindor. Yeah, Potter and his ginger friend would be pleased.

But she wasn't.

"Slytherin!" Shouted the Hat.

I realized that I'm still staring at her and she's walking towards me, so I turned away before she noticed me.

Blaise and others started whistling and smiling at her. But I didn't believe it. How could she be a slytherin? She looked like she would break into million pieces if you touched her.

Her tiny body sat next to Blaise, which gave me a better view on her. She looked a little bit bored, then Blaise started talking to her.

Slytherin girls weren't happy, I could tell. Their faces are frowned and they rolled their eyes every time someone mumbled something about the new girl.

I looked at her once again, but carefully so she doesn't notice me examining her. She has the prettiest face I've ever seen, that's for sure. Blushed cheeks, soft pink lips and ocean blue eyes. There is definitely something about her that's not right. There has to be.

"Flirting already, Blaise? Slow down, you're going to scare her." I said with a grin on my face. That's when she first noticed me. Her eyes looked deep into my soul.

"Would take a lot more than that to scare me, blondie." She responded with such confidence in her voice that it left me shocked a bit. Blood immediately rushed into my cheeks and my wrists clenched themselves. How dare she call me like that in front of everyone?

Everyone started eating, but I wasn't done with her.

"A Beauxbaton girl in Slytherin. You must be kidding me." I mummed while chewing meat with rice. It tastes like shit, nothing to compare to the food I have at home.

"You know what? You should really mind your own fucking business." she said. Everyone looked at her, including girls with tense faces.

She's not gonna talk to me like that. Little girl apparently doesn't know who I am, soI have to teach her some manners.

I stood up, leaned over to her doll face and said:

"If you ever talk to me like that you'll be very sorry." after saying this, I left to the common room to calm myself down a bit.

I don't recognize myself. She nearly got me melting on her fingertips like I'm some weak little boy. What the fuck. I can never let something like that happen again.

I've heard someone walk in after me to the common room. I didn't had to look to know who it is.

"Leave me fucking alone, Pansy!" I shouted, but that never stops her. "Stop following me like a little rat."

I slammed the door to my room and laid on my bed. Thank god my parents paid for my private room. I can't imagine sleeping in one room with assholes like my classmates.

I don't understand her. It's almost like she possessed me to like her.

Then something came on my mind.

Veela. Of course she's a fucking Veela! I'm surprised it didn't occur to me sooner. She thinks she can snap her fucking fingers and have half Hogwarts at her legs.

She walked into Hogwarts like she owns the place, was sorted into Slytherin and insulted me? Who the hell she think she is?