chapter 15.

Mays dress^^

     " If I were into girls I'd bang you. You look fucking sexy bitch". Chelsea said as she finished zipping Mays dress up.

     After their conversation the night before, May fell asleep with one certain person on her mind. The next morning, she headed out to work where she got bombarded with questions from best friend requesting answers immediately. After work at around 8 pm they found themselves kitting up for their little outing to the club to have fun.

        " Thank you . But you have to promise me to keep it in your pants." May said to Chelsea moving to put on her heels.

      " Your welcome . But you should tell that to the many guys that would be looking at that ass. And now I'm jealous." She replied letting out a huff of air remembering the many times she had been intimidated by Mays figure.

      Chelsea's figure wasn't as bad as she put it to be infact she had the body of a model. The right proportions of everything .

     May let out a laugh and turned to look at her.
    " Come on Chelsea , you look hot in that body con dress. I'm sure your going to find that person to fuck your brains out in it."

      " Aha...I'm satisfied now. Let's go the Uber will be here in 5. "

     Soon enough they got to their destination .Club Blue was boldy written in front of the club. They had never been there before but they thought this place was lit. It was big  possibly three stories . There was a dance floor underneath it being glass also ,tables  and chairs , booths arranged to perfection .

       The upper floor was the VIP lounge filled with men and women in their crisp suits having a good time . The third floor was visible but was covered in glass that wasn't see through.

       Chelsea was going crazy already as she pulled May to the bar to get drinks. They both ordered and went to sit in a booth . Those on the ground floor were having more fun. From the pounding music to the hot bodies grinding on the dance floor and the couples shamelessly making out .

      After finishing their first drink, they both went to the dance floor dancing with each other with no worry in the world. May lost herself into the music dancing and moving her hips to the music. WAP started playing from the speakers in the club and let's just say May went crazy .

    A vixen , parts of her dress glittering under the lights of the club caught the attention of Reece behind the glass in the third floor as he  sat in his office . His chair rotated to face the non see through glass to focus more on this beauty. He knew. The moment he got a clearer  look that she was his tesoro.

      She had everyone's attention in the club and that thought irritated him . He watched as she moved her hips in a sexy way to the song that was not as loud in his sound proof office.

    He built this club to join all of his other companies under blue's name two month ago and only came here once a month and he was more than glad he come here today.

      She was dancing with a blonde lady , her friend he guessed. She was so good at this dancing. He already had a boner at the sight of her in that dress. It seemed like it was like a certified reaction whenever he saw her. She bent low and twerked her way back up. Damn that ass he thought. She wiggled it against her friend in the sexiest way possible. He was now jealous of the lady behind her.

      She started twerking again and damn was she good at it. The moment he noticed guys trying to get her to dance with them , he lost it . He shot out of his seat to go meet her.

      May felt alive .  She ignored the hungry stares she got from those in the club. Chelsea was long lost now probably shooting her shot with the bartender. But she didn't care. She continued dancing and moving her hips and ass to the music.

       But then she felt a warm body  behind her and strong arms wrap around her waist. The goosebumps and the rise of hair on her neck made her know who exactly was behind her.

      " Look at you dancing and getting all the attention in my club Mia Bella ." He whispered into her ear.  That alone turned her on.

     " So you own the place huh hot shot. " She replied to him.

    " Yes I do tesoro. You look fucking hot in that dress baby." He said placing a kiss on her sweet spot. Just below her ear.

    She couldn't ignore his word of endearment and leaned into his hard body. She felt like she was in a cocoon with his arms around her. No one dared look at her with this man's arms around her.

       " Dance with me." She said grinding her hips on his . Feeling something poke her back.

      Reece didn't say anything because of the way she danced with him . Teasing him , making him go crazy , making him want to loose the last bit of control he had.

      He wanted her. So bad in many ways than one.