Something Bad

Just posted the prologue, here's the summary for my new story that ties back into As Long As You're Mine, check it out on my profile page or in the external link to the side:

Something Bad

Lies, betrayal, and deceit—not exactly the building blocks for a "good" relationship, they do, however, make one heck of a good story.

Olivia Ross was the "weird" girl growing up. People perceived her based solely on her outer appearance and socially awkward tendencies. Making new friends wasn’t her strong suit, so she settled for the ones that she had. After years of being the "weird" girl, she changed. She became quieter and started breaking rules. She thought there was nothing good or exciting about the world in which she was living …until she met Luke Daniels. Luke was everything she needed. With tattoos, a questionable past, a motorcycle, and an attitude, he made the perfect bad boy. He was unlike any other boy she had ever known. Though he may have fit the stereotypes well, he wasn't the cliched bad boy who was going to let a girl change him. He was Luke Daniels.

Olivia may not have known much about the world, or what she was getting into when Luke Daniels entered her life, but one thing was definite: it was sure to be something bad.

Nick and Elle are the parents. They're grown up and others from this story may or may not pop up. I don't intend on posting anything besides the prologue for a while because I'm really busy and can only focus on one story at a time (currently, The Girl Who Wore Jordans), but once I'm done it'll be my top priority. So, if you're wondering what Elle and Nick's daughter could possibly be like, go read the prologue of "Something Bad".

Love you guys and miss the story so much!

-Sophie