33.I love my brothers.

Desiree's POV:(Before she called Victor)

A sharp pain shot through my head as I sat up on my bed. "Daisy, are you okay?" Cassandra rushed to my side.

I nodded my head. She placed the back of her hands on my forehead and then my neck and nodded her head.

"You are fine now," she said and I looked around. The pictures of my brothers were not placed in my room.

I know all of this is because of me. Cassandra said that I may have acquired Androphobia and that explains my attitude towards my brothers in the past week.

But now I wanna see my brothers. "Cassey, where are my brothers?" I asked in a small voice. She looked confused for a second and the answered, "They are on a mission."

"I wanna see them," I said and sighed. I should probably apologize to them. They are the best brothers in the world and I couldn't be more grateful to them.

"I want to tell you something, Daisy," Cassandra said hesitantly. I looked at her and she was fidgeting with her hands as she was nervous and looked down at the floor.

"What is it, Cassey?" I asked and she swallowed a lump in her throat. "William is here. If you want to see hi-" I cut her off by jumping down from the bed.

"He is here. I want to see him and we can hang out with him. He will be very happy," I stopped ranting as she was still silent like she was searching for the correct words to say.

"He ..um..he is... he is in coma," she breathed out and looked out of the window.

I looked at her for some minutes, waiting for her to erupt into laughter and tell me that she was kidding. But she didn't do it.

She looked at me with guilt.

"Can ... I.. see him?" I stuttered while she nodded and started to make her way out of my room and to William's.

We entered the room and saw William laying on his bed. His body was connected to the IV and monitors.

The girl I recognize as his girlfriend from the cafeteria was sitting in the couch near the bed where he laid, her puffy red eyes closed as she was sleeping.

I slowly made my way to bed and sat near my brother. I took his hands in mine.

Tears started to flow from my eyes without my consent. I didn't bother to wipe them away. Cassey was talking in the phone and after some minutes, she came and sat beside the girl sleeping on the couch.

She stirred in her sleep and woke up eventually. I looked at her for a moment before shifting my eyes to my brother.

Cassey whispered something in the girl's ears and they both went out. I scooted closer to my brother and laid my head on his chest. My tears soaked his shirt.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands. "Scusate, fratelli, vi ho fatti soffrire tutti. (Sorry, brothers. I made you all suffer.)" I sniffed clutching his shirt more into my arms.

I don't know why he is in this state. But I'm sure, that have something to do with me.

Minutes later, I walked out of the room after placing a soft kiss on my brother's cheeks.

I remember his words. 'Kissing in the forehead is sort of providing safety and love. Kissing in the cheeks is the form of love and love,'.

They all protect me. I should at least love them which I do now wholeheartedly.

Cassey and the girl were standing outside. As soon as I needed went out, the girl went in. I walked up to Cassey.

"Cassey, I want to talk to Vicky," I said. She gave me a smile and called him.

"Ciao?" He answered the call. A smile made it's way to my lips at the same time tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"Victor, Daisy vuole parlarti.(Victor, Daisy wants to talk to you,)" Cassey said to him smiling at me.

"Give it to her," he said immediately. Cassey gave me the phone.

"Vicky, where are you?" My voice traited as I spoke. More tears flew down my eyes.

"I'm in the warehouse, princess," he said in a soothing tone and it made me want to cry hard. I'm the reason everything happened but he is not even yelling at me for that.

"I'm sorry for the past week. I'm the reason Willy is in this state now," I said and started to sob louder.

"Principessa, not a thing happened is your fault. But, you should have told us about it before. And Will will become sad if he hears what you said," he said and his voice broke at the end.

After a few minutes, he convinced me that nothing is my fault. "I'll give to Ethan," he said and handed to him.

"Come sta la mia sorellina? (How is my baby sister doing?)" He asked with a chuckle on the other line.

"Sta bene ma le mancano i suoi fratelli. (She is fine but missing her brothers)" I said with a smile of my own.

After a minute it was Liam.

"Ciao bambina, cosa vuoi quando torno a casa? (Hi baby girl. What do you want when I come back home?)" He asked.

I thought for a moment and answered.

"Voglio cioccolatini fondenti.(I want dark chocolates)" I said and he chuckled.

Then it was Lucas, the idiot.

"Tesoro. Come ti senti ora? (Darling, how are you?)" He asked in the sweetest voice he could afford.

"Sto bene, Luke. (I'm fine, Luke,)" I said.

A few minutes later they hung up.

After that I, Cassey and Megan sat on the living room couch and talked about how it happened to Will. Soon, I passed out on the couch.

A few hours later, I felt someone shake my arms. I peeked one eye open and Liam stood there.

"Hey babe. I bought you dark chocolate," he said and I sat up on the couch and pulled him for a hug.

He chuckled as he hugged me back.

"Get ready in a hour. We are going somewhere," he said. "Where?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said and went out of the living room talking to a worried looking Megan and Cassey.

......

Wordcount: 1067.