•2• dimple

Your POV

"What's so special about them?! Sis, You're kidding me. They are like.... The best band in the whole world." Said Emma.
"Long info, in short, They're perfect." She continued.

"Yeah right. Ofcourse." You replied sarcastically, while you threw the cotton ball in the dustbin and got a gauze out of the first-aid kit.

"Literally millions of people love them. Not just girls but all genders, and of every age group!" She said excitedly.
"They're one of my favourite Kpop bands! They are legends sis! Legends! Periodt."she continued.

"Alright alright! That's enough." You said.

"What happened to you though? Did someone hit you?" She asked, in a concerned tone.
"No, I just fell on my way from school." You replied, without making eye contact.
"(Y/N). Really? You think I'll believe that?" She giggled. You didn't answer as you dressed your wounds,
"It's not possible to get a black eye just by falling." She stated.

You can't tell her what actually happened, because she'll be ready to throw her hands over Olivia. But she's still young, and you can't let her get into a fight.

The sound of your phone's text tone caught your attention. You picked it up and checked, it was a message from Adam.

"Hey Babe, I'm sorry for today... I was in a hurry. Let's meet tomorrow. I promise I'll make it up to you. See ya princess."

"Sis. Come here. I've got to show you something." Emma called out. You walked towards the bed and sat beside her.
"What is it?" You asked.

"This is Bangtan." She said proudly and showed you a group photo of BTS.

An hour passed by as she kept talking about them. She told you everything about them. Their names, their qualities, their talents and even their favourite food items?
You stopped paying attention after a while, lost in your own thoughts, as she continued.

"Okay okay. Will you stop now?" You spoke up. "I have school tomorrow. I'll be going to sleep now." You continued.
"Okay sis, but first tell me, which one of them caught your attention?" She asked.

You looked at the group photo again and pointed at one of them. "This guy with dimples. He's cute." You replied.
"Aw that's Joonie. Great choice." She nodded.
"What about you Emma?" You asked.
"I'm an OT7 Stan." She replied. "Wait what's that?" You asked and soon regretted it because she started talking all about Kpop again.

***
Next day
In school

"Hey (Y/N)! There's a psychic in town." Mia spoke excitedly.
"What? There's a psychic here?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah! There's a very famous psychic who is on a tour, and she came to our city! She will be here for two days!" She replied.
"Oh that seems kinda interesting." You nodded, while scrolling through your phone.

"Come on put the phone down." Mia snatched your phone.
"Hey! Give it back." You protested.

"I heard that she actually has supernatural powers! I can't wait to meet her!" Said Mia.
"Um wow. I don't believe in all that stuff it's just rubbish." You replied.
"Oh come on (Y/N)! Will you accompany me?" She asked.

"But I have a date with-" you tried to speak but Mia interrupted you, "Wait. That jerk. He texted an apology again, didn't he?"
You gave her a small nod.

"(Y/N), I have told you this before. I feel your relationship is getting toxic. He doesn't care about you!" Mia explained.

"But he..." you were cut off again by Mia "Apologised?" She asked, making you fall silent.