Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!

That night Will came in through the window once again and flopped down on my bed with a very stupid and creepy grin on his face

"If someone sees you climbing into a girl's room at this hour with that grin on your face, they're going to call 911", I remarked.

Will just stared up at the ceiling with the same grin on his face, completely oblivious to what I was saying.

I touched my hand to his forehead.

"Are you sick or something?",

"I feel a little funny", he said in a dazed voice.

"Will, if you don't tell me what's up, I will kick you out because you are really creeping me out",

"Tanya said yes", 

He looked at me, expecting more of a reaction than what I gave him.

"That's nice", I replied.

"Wait that's it? I thought girls get all excited about this shit", He said.

"Yay", I said in a monotonous tone.

Then the door suddenly opened, cutting our conversation short.

"Hey Kiddo, I-", Liam froze when he saw Will lying on my bed right beside me.

"Am I interrupting something?", he looked between me and Will.

I scowled at him as Will got up and they shared a bro hug.

Will used to idolize Liam when we were younger, and Liam was always on his high horse around him.

"Hey dude, when did you come back?", Will said.

"Just today", Liam replied, "Hope you guys haven't done anything while I was away", he said in a hushed whisper.

"Are you kidding? Your sister hasn't even had her first kiss!", Will teased.

"Un-true! Mason and I just did today!", I immediately clasped my hand over my mouth, realizing what I had just said.

Will and Liam looked at me with their jaws slack. Their eyes were so wide, I feared they would pop right out of their sockets. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Liam finally said something as a grin broke out on his face.

"Harper and Mason, sitting on a tree", he said in a sing song voice.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G", Will continued.

"Shut up!", I threw a pillow at Will, only for it to go over his head. Curse my throwing skills.

"First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes the baby and the baby carriage!", they chorused and skipped around the room, all while they dodged the things I threw at them.

"Hey Kiddo, when am I going to become an uncle?" Liam teased.

"Yeah Harp, imagine me telling your kids about how I got you and Mason together", he flicked an imaginary tear out of the corner of his eye, "I'm sorry, I got a little emotional there",