• Prelude •

< Disclaimer >

The photos used to provide reference are not owned by me and are found through public websites ie. Pinterest and Google. There will be spelling mistakes, and other grammatical errors because (1) I am 14 years old and (2) this is my first book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~

< Synopsis >

Women in her village are expected to clean and cook, while the men and other boys are praised for their mighty hunting skills and swordsmanship.

Females are seen as uncapable, a liability, while males are seen as strong and talented.

Being that only males can bestow honor among their families if chosen to become a dragon rider or magic wielder, Rose is determined to overcome the stereotypes.

Vera 'Rose' Wellington has always been different. Being abandoned on the doorstep in the orphanage in Trinity Stone village, she has not had the easiest beginning. But, her appearance is what draws in others. Her aura is so powerful, it makes you want to respect her and follow her lead.

For always being interested in weaponry than makeup, rather to hunt than to dress up for the village golden boys, what happens when the annual Dragon Fest approaches as Rose comes of age? What happens when she is among the chosen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~

< Extra >

WILL BE EDITING THROUGHOUT THE STORY

There will be use of language and violence throughout the story as well.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

©

Copyright 2020 of jadadenae

🚨DO NOT STEAL MY STORY🚨

~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~