ONE

[let's get ittt]

"This way, young prince." the woman in her thirties was leading Riki inside the big dining on the west part of the big castle, where the King and his older brothers was already seated.

opening the doors, the big dining room was neat and organized. it was a cream color room and had a single painting on the wall. the only painting that neither of the prince's had understand, a fairy with purple wings and the face can't be recognized as it was smudged with crystal white dusts. though the eyes can be seen, the left pair was ruby red and glowing and the other was amber.
and for the background was divide into three... Water, Nature and Ice.

but anyways, a long table with multiple foods was served and a three bottles of red wine was lined up in the center. counts of chairs on either sides, four chairs each side to be exact. and last, the throne of the King. Riki eyed up at the long table, his other hyungs hasn't arrived yet. only Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo. Specially, the King already sitting on his throne.

The King wasn't old. Probably in his thirties, no one actually knows how old is their King is. Examining his face, his face was soft looking but the facial expression isn't. he had a scar on his right eye, dark aura lingering over him. his hair was blonde and long that he tied it into a half pony tail. people in Daegu addresses him in his not so true name, no one knows. even the prince's. Agust, that's what they call their King. he was respected as he also respects every people in his country, great King indeed.

though, no one also knows why he had sons. That's what its called, When a king has a son and a daughter. It's the Princess and the Prince. the country had no queen, and people inside the castle haven't seen him with any female human being with him. he was always on his throne room, piano room or the room that he forbid any person to go in. except him.

so why does their King have a son? questionable.

"Aye, Riki."

Sunoo greeted the dark haired boy, Riki only stared at him clearly annoyed with those amber orbs that disappeared when Sunoo smiled. Agust just looked at the four prince talking, giving no single fuck about them. swirling his glass of wine and slowly taking a sip from it. putting the glass back down on the table, he motioned the servant on the side to fill it up again.

Jungwon just stared at the foods in the table and the beverage on Jake's hand, wishing he can just have a taste of it. he has such a weak alcohol tolerance. that's why. he pouted looking at the King and towards Jake that was sat beside him, Jake only stuck a tounge to him and quickly gulped the alcoholic liquid in one go.

Riki sat on the other side of the table, facing Sunoo who was bored of waiting the others. Picking up a small bean on the plate, he threw it at the bored Amber. not before checking if Agust was looking at them. Sunoo glared at him as he was hit directly on the face, Riki only snickered before taking a sip from the wine. Brat.

"Can you four stop moving around like worms?" the King spoke with his deep harsh voice, making them all stop. Jake only rolled his eyes and refilled his own wine glass.

"Jungwon, stop pouting and just fill your throat with these fucking red liquid."

yes, the King actually speak like this towards the seven Prince. how rude. maybe he has reasons, though.
Jake and Jay was the stubborn one and won't listen to their King in one word, but they can't be blamed. Maybe they know the truth.

"Riki, don't throw foods to someone. you aren't a three years old idiot kid."

Sunoo smiled to himself, no one dared to object or speak to the King and continued their own business. Jungwon did actually listened. Signing the other servant to fill a glass for him, as he was just about to bring the lid of the glass to his nose for him to smell it. Jake had already hold a tight grip on his wrist and snatched the glass with the other hand, bring it to his lips and gulping it in one go. gosh, Jake and his alcohol addiction. Jungwon sulked in his chair as he wasn't allowed to drink, but who the fuc Jake thinks he is? they're brothers and Jungwon is already on the right age. right, his weak alcohol tolerance.

after a complete silence, the door swung open as Heeseung walked in and Jay followed with his both hands tucked in his pockets, Sunghoon only followed quitely. sitting on the empty chair, the arrangements were, the King, and the left side was Sunoo, Jake, and Jungwon with an empty seat on his side. the right side was, Riki, Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung on the last part.

"Let's get to the topic and into the point, eat if you're hungry and please listen." Agust started and leaned back on his throne, crossing his legs as his elbows rested on the armthrone.

The seven Prince merely nodded, Sunoo and Jungwon was quitely eating and Jake gulping the wine in every seconds. Riki also ate, and Jay just sat looking at Sunghoon who slowly eats. Heeseung at the last just eyed the food in front of him, the red apples catching his eyes. he reached for it and quickly took a bite.

"First, the reason why I called you all here its because I wanted to pass the crown to one of you. No, I'm not tired of being the King. I'll still be in the castle, but you won't be needing me. so its perfectly fine."

it was true, he wasn't tired of being the King. This is the right time to test the abilities of the seven Prince and let them rule the country on their own. But Agust has other reasons for that.

"Second, In order to be the next crowned King. I want all of you to accept the challenge. One of you have to pass this challenge, and you'll be the next King. You have to test your abilities."

the seven prince froze at mention of their abilities, no. curse. Sunghoon has stopped from eating and Jay tensed. Same goes with Riki, Sunoo and Jungwon. Heeseung looked chill as he placed the half eaten apple on the plate.

"What could be the challenge, Agust?"

Heeseung smirked as his purple orbs flickered to black and back to purple, the rest of the prince had looked at him with shocked expression, except Jake. how can he just call their King like that?

"oh, how brave of you to call me that. remember, I haven't told the tasks first."

Agust snapped back, his right eye with scar glowed into an amber. which actually shook the boys more. Heeseung smirked wider. he liked this. Riki had let out the black smoke out of his body, he was angry or sad, no one knows. it wasn't the dusk so it was safe. Jake's plain black orbs turned ruby red immediately as he held onto Jungwon's hands who was at the verge of whimpering crying, he was soft and he doesn't like the tension growing inside this dining room. Sunghoon had let out the white crystal dust on his palms, Jay noticing it and trapped both Sunghoon's smaller hands on his rather big ones. Sunoo, he was calm but not calm as Heeseung is. he was just trying not to stress himself and call for his Sunshine.

"That's it for today, Good luck in your tasks which is..."

"Knowing your true self."

[ohayouuuu, I can't believe I made it. my brain is drained and my fingers are numb, but its alright. hope I didn't disappointed you with this chap 1. he he.]