Allergy Season

Offenderman-

Offender heard you sigh and glanced over at you to see you rubbing your eyes. You started to type something before you looked up with a look. Then you sneezed and groaned, pinching your nose. "Why..."

"Just take some allergy meds." Offender said, making you look over at him. "I can't. It's make me feel drowsy then I'll want to take a nap." You stated, looking back at your computer. "I want to get everything written down before I take a nap."

Offender hummed. "How can you see the computer? Your eyes look a bit swollen."

You sighed deeply and shook your head. "They aren't that swollen, man."

"Use some eye drops, at least." He said, waving the remote.

With a quiet grumble, you were about to retort but stopped because you felt a sneeze. He glanced at you and snorted as you sat there but no sneeze. You whined, shaking your head. "Oh, come on! I just want to sneeze!"

Offender laughed and watched you get up, and go to the kitchen. "Your face was so funny!"

"Be quiet!"

Hoodie-

"I'm so done with this." You whined before sneezing. Hoodie rubbed your back and turned your face to him. "Your eyes are a little swollen." He said, making you nod. "Hoodie, I don't feel good!" You hugged him, rubbing your face into his shoulder.

"You just woke up. I can get you a cold cloth and rest it on your eyes. I don't think you have any eye drops." He said, making you hum tiredly. "I got pills that work for me." You mumbled, hugging him.

He patted your head as you sniffled, rubbing your eyes. "Don't rub your eyes." He moved to stop your hands, making you whine. "They're so itchy though."

"Then I'll get the cold cloth. Just stay put. I'll also get allergy pills." He said, getting off the couch. Then turned to you with a point of a finger. "Don't rub your eyes." He ordered, making you nod and sit on your hands. "I won't. Thank you."

Hoodie hummed and went to the kitchen before coming back with a wet rag and an allergy pill. "Take this then put the rag on your eyes for a bit." He said, leaving you to snort. "Hoodie, I know how to take care of myself."

"You sure act like you don't when I'm around." He commented as you grabbed your drink and took your pill. "Okay, you know what? I like it when you spoil me like this." You smiled, grabbing the rag and putting it over your eyes. "So, leave me to enjoy it."

Laughing Jack-

Lj laughed as he pointed at your red nose. "Look at your nose!" He laughed, leaving you to frown deeply. "Shut up, you clown!" You shouted before pausing and sneezing.

He stared at you before laughing again. "That was the cutest sneeze I ever heard!" 

You covered your nose and rushed passed him to get the box of tissues. He watched you go to the kitchen sink and run the water. "What's wrong?" He asked, before groaning in disgust. "Ew, you got boogers coming out."

With a look, you wipe your nose before turning to him. "Come here." You said, making his face drop. "What?" He squeaked before yelling when you tossed it at him. "M/R!"

"Don't judge me and my boogers." You grumbled, turning back to the sink to clean up your face. 

Lj picked up the tissue with a disgusted groan and a tossed it into the trashcan. "So gross."

You turned off the water with a sigh. "My nose is still stuffy." You whined. "I hate allergy season."

He chuckled and poked your nose. "Poor, M/R. Don't you have some ointment that could go on your nose to help with the redness?" He asked, making you sigh and nod. "Yeah, I always have some around this time." You stated, sighing before sniffing. "I hate this." You whined.