The English Lesson

Your POV

The classroom was only five minutes away from my dorm so I took my time getting there. I met up with Howard and Rhys outside the classroom and we went inside.

"Everyone, please quiet down," said the exasperated Professor Dawn. "I know you are all excited about the opportunity to go to Homeworld but I would like to start the lesson."

Everyone eventually quietened down after five minutes, "We will have the Diamonds sit in on our lesson tomorrow so I would like to get most of our work done today, so we can have a calmer lesson tomorrow."

We soon started our English work, around half way the lesson I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Lola, my friend, looking at me concerned. "What did Mr. Cheval want then," she quietly whispered. "The diamonds are staying in the empty dorms in my corridor, he wanted me to show them to their dorms for the week."

She looked at me, grinned and then turned back to her book. What was she thinking about? She stayed silent for the rest of the lesson, which made me even more concerned.

We all finished five minutes early so we just pulled out our phones and went on them and chatted. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lola talking to Howard and Rhys, I shrugged thought nothing of it and carried on playing on my phone.

"Hey," said Rhys as he tapped my shoulder. "What do you three want?" I ask seeing their grinning faces. "so, we heard that you and the diamonds are alone in a corridor, all alone, no one around," Howard said slowly getting closer to my face. "That is correct, we will be in the same corridor, why do you want to know?" I said trying to avoid the conversation I knew they were trying to start. They looked a little deflated but Rhys again "You just had your sixteenth birthday so there's nothing wrong with doing it since no one would be able to hear you," Rhys said trying again. Now that got me to blush.

"We know you have a crush on White, so just admit it," said Lola seeing my red face. "Well, I um ah." The bell suddenly rang saving me from further embarrassment.

I had a free lesson so I decided to go and sit in my dorm, since I wanted to avoid the others for a while. I climbed up the last set of stairs and what I saw was adorable. White and Yellow were sat on the small sofa under the window while Blue sat between them on the floor. They were talking and laughing, and looking adorable while doing it.

"What are you three talking about then?" I asked as I approached the happy former monarchs. "We were talking about when Blue and Yellow were younger." "Some of the things we did were hilarious, even Yellow thinks so." Yellow couldn't even speak in-between all the giggling. "How come you're up here, don't have to be somewhere in ten minutes?" White asked me as I set my bag down, and sat next to Blue.

"I have a free lesson so I thought I would just stay up here, I was going to stay in my dorm but your conversation seems much more entertaining," I replied turning to White. "I believe White was just about to tell us about Blue almost drowning every gem in her court." "it was an accident!" Blue exclaimed turning toward Yellow. I just giggled as Blue attempted a pouting face.

"What's so funny (y/n)?" Asked White turning to me grinning. "Just Blue and Yellow bickering like an old married couple," I replied to the monarch currently leaning her hands and arms on my head. "They do act like an old married couple sometimes, don't they?" At this point Blue and Yellow were having a conversation and ignoring me and White while we spoke.

The bell rang stopping Blue and Yellow's conversation well more like bickering "You two done arguing like an old married couple?" Asked White and I in unison. "Says the two acting like twins," replied Blue. "At least we make our conversations quiet unlike you two," said White joining my side. "Fine we'll stop arguing, if you two stops acting like each other, Deal?" Asked Yellow "Deal?" Both me and White replied in unison. "Should we go into one of the dorms, this position is rather uncomfortable after a while," I asked after feeling a little pain in my back

"My dorm it is then." Said White, to which we all complied and entered her dorm as she held the door open for us, we all sat on her bed and started talking about all sorts of things.

I'm going to enjoy the next week.