This is where I belong?

Priya Arora

I was so frustrated right now. I mean it is been a week and he is ignoring me. I am ignoring him because I am angry. Atleast he should come and apologise. No why will he?
He is the great Dhruvv Arora.
"Priya is everything  fine between you and Dhruvv?" Sarah asked and sat beside me on the couch.
"Everything is fine." I said to sarah not moving my eyes away from the television.
"You guys are not talking to each other. And i can see it clearly." She said switching off the T.V.
"That is because your brother is a bipolar jerk." I said to her rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me! Did you just call me a jerk?" Asked Dhruvv entering the living room.

" Ohh... I just did." I said with a very sweet smile on my face.
" And you are annoying!" He said.
"Ohhh... guess what? So are you.
Bipolar, annoying, very handsome, arrogant, rude—-  i was interrupted by sarah.

" Guyss Just calm down. Mom would not like to listen to this conversation. So I think Priya you should continue cursing him in your room." Sarah said this and pulled me towards our room.
When i entered my room she said
"Just sort it out Priya."
"No I won't. He made a mistake and he should apologise." I said.
" I won't apologise." Dhruvv entered saying this.
"Okay.. fine. Leave it.  I wanted to talk to you both." She said glaring at us.
"Talk." Said Dhruvv removing his tie and throwing it on the bed.

"Dhruvv don't throw it on the bed." I scolded him walking towards the bed and picking up his tie.
"I want mom to meet Sachin's parents." Said sarah and we both snapped our heads towards her.

" What? When? Why?" We both asked together.
"What do you mean by why? He wants to get married to me and wants to officially ask mom about it with his family." Sarah explained.
" You know mom will say you are too young to get married." Said Dhruvv.
"One- 24 years old is not young and
Two- That is the reason i am asking for your help." Said sarah rolling her eyes.

"Okay.. We can go on dinner on Saturday with his family. By the time we'll convince mom." I said looking at Dhruvv.
"Are you sure? Dhruvv asked me.
I just nodded. And sarah hugged us
"I just love you guys!"
I hugged her back and then my alarm started ringing.
That reminded me that I have kept brownies in oven and it is time that I remove it.
"Shittt! I forgot about the brownies." I said and ran out of the room.

After dinner I entered the room and Dhruvv blocked my way .
I moved aside he again blocked my way.
I huffed in annoyance and asked
"What is your problem?"
"Get back on the bed. If you don't i would pick you up and throw you on the bed."
He said with a very stern expression.

Ohhh.... So finally he decides to speak!

" I won't. I've been ordered by my husband to stay away from him." I said and shrugged.

"The same husband who is very handsome according to you." He said smirking.
My eyes widened and i recalled i called him handsome during my ranting today during our argument.

"Just move out of my way Dhruvv." Saying this i pushed him.
But ofcourse he didn't budge. Infact he held both my hands and kept them still on his chest and pulled me towards him.
"Get on the bed Priya." He said this time in a soft tone.
"Aww... can't you sleep without me beside you." I asked mocking him.
He just picked me bridal style and I shrieked