7

Dylan Blake

"Fuck, "Nate cursed under his breath,
"You did not like that."

"I-"No words could explain how my heart was racing and I felt like the worst thing that could happen to me just came towards me like a truck.

Someone kissed me.

And that freaked me out a lot. It freaked me out, even more, when I thought about where his mouth had been and all those germs that could have been there.

Nate looked at me as if he wanted me to say something but I remained speechless and walked away from him at a quick pace.

I stormed to the hallway and was heading to the exit.

"Why are you walking so fast?"Emily kept up with my speed and walked next to me.

"I don't have any more classes, today, I'm going home, "I explained quickly.

"Don't you have to wait for your brother?"She asked

"I can walk."

"I'm driving you."She said in a 'final' tone, "I'm not planning on going to my next class."

>>>>>>

"Now, "She started after we arrived at my house, "What freaked you out so much?"

"I wasn't-"I looked at her face and she didn't seem to buy it, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay," She nodded, "You don't have to."

"Do you want to come in or something?"I asked politely.

"Do you have food?"She raised her eyebrows.

"I think so."

"Then I will."She got out of the car before I could say anything else.

We both got inside the house together and she quickly made herself comfortable on the sofa while grabbing the remote and looked through Netflix.

"Your watch list is lame."She said loudly while I was in the kitchen trying to find her something to eat.

"I never got to see any of them."I brought a bowl of light snacks and sat at the other end of the couch.

"Good thing I'm here," She smiled widely,
"Now you have someone to watch it with."

"I don't know about that," I said awkwardly, "I usually study during this time."

"Come on, just one movie."She pleaded.

I thought about it before sighing, "It better not be more than two hours."

>>>>>

By the end of the movie, both Emily and I sobbed like little kids after watching
A Walk To Remember.

I rarely watch movies and I then just realize that I'm one of those people that cries in movies. I used to the thought that doing so was stupid but the movie was way too sad to even for me.

"Why would you make me watch that?"I sobbed.

"I don't know."She yelled while sobbing,
"I should have read the reviews."