Chapter 8

Just though I'd recommend you a song
If you haven't listened to it,
please do it's hella lit

Anyway let's get on with the story

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Carlos. What was Carlos doing here? And why do i keep embarrassing myself in front of him? First, he sees my underwear. Then, I kiss him on the cheek. And now he's just witnessed me argue with my brother about apple juice. God Lavender can you get anymore weird and awkward. Keep acting this way and he won't want to be your friend anymore? He'll run away like everyone else does.

"So you know each other. How exactly do you know each other?" Daddy questioned suspiciously. He began eyeing Carlos up like he wanted to know if he had to fight him.

Oh fudge. I forgot about that. Daddy and Antonio don't like it when I'm around men except Max, Braydon and Smithy. What if they don't let me be friends with him?

"W-Well I uh I met C-Carlos at school t-today."

I became a stuttering mess and started to panic. They'll get mad at me. I don't want Daddy and Antonio to get mad at me?

I'm not allowed to have male friends. That'll get mad at Carlos too. I don't want that. Daddy is scary when he's mad which isn't often making it even scarier when he is.

He gets this terrifying fire in his eyes that could burn you. If you've really angered him, his lips turn up into a dangerous snarl and that's when you know he's about to shout or most probably murder you. I've only seen it 3 times. One time with my mum when she tried contacting me when I was 13. One time with Antonio when he ended up in hospital for drunk driving. And one time with Jonas before he went to jail.

Carlos must have sensed the fact I was apprehensive and scared to tell them as he flashed me a reassuring smile and the turned to my father.

"You have a lovely, friendly daughter Mr Rose. She helped me get to my classes as we have most of them together and let me sit with her and her friends at lunch. She made my first day at school much easier."

I subconsciously began blushing. His words were so nice. He thinks I'm lovely and friendly? I didn't really do that much. I was only being a decent and normal human being. Nothing lovely about that.

I was thankful he told my dad the rest. If I did, I would of accidentally blurted out about the Blake accident.

I didn't want to tell Tony and Daddy about that. They would have done something extreme about it like getting him expelled or even getting him arrested. He could do that because if the influence and power he had in this City. Even if Blake's father was a lawyer. And a good one at that.