35. Bye bye.

Victor's POV:

"Everyone," she mumbled out confidently. I thought she would be afraid to admit it. But I'm glad she did. And now I'm gonna torture the hell out of this men. I calmed down my breathe as I made my way to my sister.

I nodded at my brothers as I took her hands in mine and went out of the basement and out of the warehouse. "Vicky, is everything gonna be okay?" She asked in her small voice.

"It is," I said and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and started to walk again slowly.

We slowly made our way and as we sat in the car, I heard the sound of guns blaring. I quickly made my way out of the place.

The drive was in a comfortable silence. After which my sweet sister decide to break it. "How do you know about it?" She asked and turned her whole body towards me.

"I read your diary," I said plainly. She looked stunned for a minute and then nodded her head. "Alright," she said and laid back on the seat.

As I and Desiree entered the house, I was fairly silent. I wasn't surprised but it was unusual for the D'Martini mansion to be silent.

"You are home," a familiar voice said behind me. It felt very good. I turned around and Cass was standing there in a white shirt and shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun. Her blue eyes shined with tears brimming in it.

"Yes, I am," I said as I made my way to her. Desiree already went to her room. As I closed the distance between us, her cheeks were tainted red and breath ragged.

I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. She buried her head in my chest and wrapped her arms in my torso.

"I missed you," she breathed out and looked up at me. She just reached my chest, but she looked cute that way.

"I missed you too, tesoro," I said and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled back at me and leaned on me again.

God, I love this woman.

"I thought I won't be able to see you again," she said softly. I racked my hands in her hair.

"Did you thought I will leave you just yet?" I asked and she frowned. "What?" She asked.

"There are still some things to do. First, I should propose to you and make you my girlfriend. Then, you should move in with me. And etc etc," I said and she chuckled.

"So, when are you gonna start?" She asked without taking her head from my chest.

"Now," I said. She pulled away from me and looked at me confused.

"Cassandra Audrey Scott,  I promise to love you till my last breathe. Will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" I asked holding her in my arms length.

She nodded her head, tears sliding down her cheeks. She jumped into my arms. I smiled as I placed a kiss on her head.

"Shit, when did this happen?" Lucas's voice yelled behind me. Cass suddenly started to pull away, but I pulled her to myself again and turned around.

"Why did you come home this soon, boy?" I asked annoyed. He chuckled. "Boys, finally we got a good sister-in-law," he yelled and my other brothers came into the room.

"Sister-in-law, what are you talking?" Daisy came into the room and as soon as she saw me and Cass her mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth, or you will catch flies," Liam said to which she threw him a perfect glare and went to stare at us again.

"OH MY GOD," she yelled after a while and ran to us. She hugged Cassandra tightly and squealed again and again.

"Finally, there is going to be a girl in this house of men," she said. "So, aren't you a girl?" Ethan remarked.

"Ethan Taylor D'Martini, no one asked you to talk here. I'm taking to our sister-in-law to be." She retorted at him. He threw his arms up in surrender.

After a while, the room was filled with our laughter. Only William is missing this.

Hope fully, our family will be happy again.

The End.

.......

Hey guys.

The Italian Mafia Princess is finally over.

Thank you for the support you all provided in a while.

I love you all.

Bye-bye.

Epilogue and bonus chapters will be updated soon.