20│THE EVIL TWIN

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, hey, check it out, guess what I got," Joey grinned as he rushed into Central Perk.

"Rhythm?" Chandler raised a brow.

"No, my first fan mail," He held up the letter in excitement.

"Alright!"

"Yay!"

"That's great, Joey."

"'Dear Dr. Ramoray, know that I love you and would do anything to have you.' Gosh. 'Your not-so-secretive admirer, Erica Ford'," Monica read aloud before she furrowed her brows, "Oh wait, 'PS enclosed please find 14 of my eyelashes'."

"Y'know, in Crazy World, that means you're married," Rachel told him.

"This wasn't addressed to Days of Our Lives, this came to your apartment. There's no stamp on it, this woman was in our building," Monica's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh my god," Joey gaped before he smiled, "I got my very own stalker."

"Okay, that is not something to be happy about," Veronica huffed.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, whaddya wanna do for dinner?" Joey asked Veronica and Chandler

"Well we could just stay in and cook for ourselves," Chandler suggested before the three burst out laughing.

Before they could decide where to order food from the intercom buzzed.

"Hello," Chandler answered it.

"It's Erica."

Joey's eyes widened. "Oh my God, the stalker."

"Never mind, it's open," She called and they heard the door click open before the intercom went silent.

Joey gasped in fear and pulled Veronica into him protectively and grabbed a frying pan with his other hand.

"Yes, hitting her with a frying pan is a good idea. We might wanna have a backup plan, though, just in case she isn't a cartoon," Chandler scoffed.

Joey sighed and set the frying pan down. He grabbed Veronica's hand tightly. "Let's get out of here."

The three rushed out of the apartment and threw themselves at the girls' apartment door. Chandler slammed his fists against the door as they looked around in fear.

"The one time they're not home," He huffed when no one opened the door.

"Okay, we'll just leave, and when we pass her on the stairs, she won't know it's me 'cause we've never met," Joey shrugged with a proud smile and went running for the stairs before Chandler pulled him back.