Part 1

Chapter 50

Dean POV

When Blake told us his plan we were all okay with it since it was just a simple mission to get Hope and the other three girls.

I told them that I didn't want to go on the mission, but wanted to be included in the plan. Anyways after Blake told us about the plan we all got into our cars and made our way to the warehouse which wasn't far from the house.

Everyone except Nana ray, William, my dad, Myla, Corinne, Carl, Nate, Vladen and Austin who all had decided to stay at the house. While Celia decided to come, since apparently she's been studying them for years. My brothers, Jay and Carter had also decided to come with us.

I had told my brothers to stay with dad and to do something productive same goes for Jay and Carter, but no they wanted to follow us.

It would have been a lot better if Alex and Gabriel had just stayed with dad and look after him. I even told dad to tell them to stay But no he had to tell them that he'll be fine, which I know isn't true.

"Your still worrying about dad?" Alex question snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded my head not knowing what to say to that.

"I'm sure he'll be fine" Alex said sounding confident about that.

"You sure?" I asked, he just nodded his head. My mind continues to go back to what Hayden told me about Sage.

"I still can't believe Sage Marino is our uncle" I said shaking my head still in denial.

"Don't call him that" Alex yelled.

"We have to accept reality that Sage is our uncle and mo-" I couldn't finish what I was about to say when Gabriel walked in cutting me off.

"A killer, a liar, a psycho and a bitch" he said counting his fingers.

"Watch your mouth" I firmly said. Just because she has done something wrong doesn't mean she's not our mother.

"He's right moms a-" I quickly turn my head sending Alex one look, which made him shut up immediately.

"Do you think we will get through this?" Gabriel asked, asking me the same question I have been asking my self for hours.

Me and Alex shared a look not answering Gabriel's question, since we both know we don't know the answer to that truthfully. All we can do is guess.

Gabriel got up from off the chair that he had planted his self on "where you going?" Alex ask sounding a little over protective.

Gabriel turn around looking a little scared for a second "nothing I'm going to go see if Jay and Carter are doing anything" he says quickly walking away.

"He's up to something" Alex says getting up walking towards the door, before he could reach the door I Grab him by his shirt pulling him back and said "leave him Alex I'll deal with it" Alex look like he wanted to argue but instead he just nodded his head walking way.

Seconds after he walked out my phone started to ring a unknown number popping up. It took me only two seconds to pick up the phone.

"Who's this?" I said to the whoever was on the other line.

"Its me Sage.. your uncle" it didn't take me long to get mad.

"Your so dead whe-"

"I have a plan" he interrupted as if this would change my mind about him.

"What plan?!" I yelled.