Change man?

Chapter 52

Sage Marino POV

After the call with Dean I started to plan out my next move.

I had decided to teach Ethan a lesson then let Angie go. She's been stuck here under our control for a very long time.

Walking out my office I quickly made my way to the room Ethan is staying in. Before I did this I made sure to check if Bella was asleep and to my surprise she was. I also made sure that all of her mens who were outside were gone.

Knocking on the door, Ethan opened the door looking a little shock to see me.

"Sir how may I help you?" Ethan question looking back at his room.

A smile made its way onto my face, Ethan has a dark past and I can see he's trying to make up for it. Yet he thinks he can fool me, I knew from the start he was Angie Ex-boyfriend who abused her.

Him popping up here asking for a job was one reason, plus him watching her like crazy was also another. He thought changing his looks was going to let Angie forget him which only worked a little since Clarisa haven't shown any type of rude behavior towards him.

"Lying about your past is really serious in the mafia world Ethan" I seriously said, his face went pale.

"But hitting a woman comes with consequence" I said punching him in the face.

"What the fuc-" I punch him again and said "Leave and never come back and you'll leave Angie and her sister alone" I said with one hand on his mouth, lifting my hand up to punch him but stop half way when he nodded.

"Answer me" I firmly yelled

"Y-Yes" letting him go I stand up looking at his bleeding noise.

"I said leave" he gave me a confuse look holding his noise.

"You meant no-"pulling him by his shirt "what did you think I said"

He shook his head getting up grabbing his bag and left, I watched as he drove off. I sent a text to one of my good friend to be on the look out for Ethan.

Grabbing a cloth I started to wipe the blood off my hand, after I was done I started to make my way out the room and walked my way to the room Angie is staying. Taking out the key I open the door to see a frighten Angie.

"He's gone you should leave" I said, she gave me a confuse look.

"Ethan is gon-"

"Yes I understand that but why are you doing this?" she question her eyes getting a little glossy.

"I guess I'm just tired of being label the bag guy" I said frowning at the word bad guy.

"Thank you" I just nodded my head not know how to accept that.

I don't deserve to be thanked

"You should leave Now" she shook her head no, standing up from off the bed.

"I can't leave my sister"

"I'll take care of that now go" I quietly yelled, she hesitated for a second before walking out the room.

I watched as she walked out of my sight. When she was gone I quickly walked my way to the girls room with the key in my hand.

And extra key always comes in handy...

Hope POV~

After my little chat with Bella I went back to the room. Of course I told them every thing that had happened between me and Bella.