Missed/hugs

Chapter 53

Hope POV

"Amiya look out"

~~~~

Me yelling didn't give Amiya time to move out of the way, so I tackled her to the ground.

We both landed on the the ground really hard that, I ended up hitting my head really hard to the point I almost blackout. The sound of a gun being fired could be heard.

"Go Now" Sage yells, I look over to my side to see Sage holding Bella at gun point while the other hand was on his shoulder. Shit He's hurt

Clarisa came into me and Amiya view lending both of us a hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked Amiya, she nodded her head and said "thanks yo-"

"Ugh you can thank her later lets go" Clarisa yells cutting her off. Rude but good at the same time.

We both ran to the door but before we could make it out we heard Bella shouted "Remember what I said Hope"

Instead of paying her any mind I just continue to walk with the others to the gate.

I stopped for a second when I felt something dripping down my forehead. Please don't be bloo-

"Shit your head is bleeding" Clarisa says I didn't even get a chance to process it yet

"No shit" I sarcastically says not wanting to look at the blood on my finger.

"Its not that ba-"

"Can we just walk please?" I quietly plead my shoulder was already hurting.

Clarisa nodded her head, then we started to walk to the gate. The sound of a gun shot rang out just as we were close to the gate.

"Shit we have to hurry up" Amiya quietly shouted, she quickly ran to the gate opening it. Their was no men up front which I'm guessing Sage took care of.

We continue to walk down the path, out of no where Amiya stopped walking away over by bunch of trees.

"Where the hell do you think your going" Clarisa quietly yells.

"We should stop" Amiya turns around looking annoyed before saying "we should rest a little"

"No we can't stop w-"

"She's right I feel like I'm going to pass out soon" I said cutting her off. I feel dehydrated

"Fine"we walked over to where Amiya is. Which was by a tree.

"Do you think Sage will be alright?" Amiya asked, which made Clarisa give her a hard look.

"Why do you care if Sage is alright?" she firmly asked, Amiya shrug her shoulders then said "he saved us"

This made Clarisa scoff "He kidnapped us, he deserves what ever will come to hi-" the sound of branches snapping made Clarisa stop talking.

"Who's there?"Clarisa yells.

"Your totally wrong about Sage you do know that" A voice I clearly recognize as my brother.

Getting up I turn around to see Hayden in full black suit.

I ran to him, in that moment I totally forgot about my head"I missed you too baby sister"

"Can we go home no-"

"What happened to your head?" he firmly asked clenching his fist.

"I-"

"She saved my life" Amiya said standing up.